I love pasta, but then again, I had it almost every night while I was growing up. Growing up in an Italian household has its costs, LOL
I was really spoiled as a child because my grandmother would spend hours and hours making homemade macaroni for my family. There was nothing like the taste of homemade macaroni and a day’s worth of sauce infused with all types of meats in the sauce. (We called it gravy, but non-Italians, like my husband, call it sauce)
Now, that I have the Instant Pot and air fryer I have been trying out different kinds of pasta. It’s one of the quickest meals and my whole family loves it.
Today, I am trying a take on a classic Italian dish, with the help of an air fryer, I tried to lay it out as best I could below, with pictures.
The final layer (I made two layers for this lasagna, the number of layers will, of course, be determined by the size of your air fryer and the size of your pan)
Sprinkle the final layer with shredded mozzarella cheese, and then place the pan into the air fryer.
Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes. Check to make sure the bottom layer is cooked before you remove it.
Plate, serve and enjoy!
Kitchen Items Used:
Instant Pot, Omni Air Fryer
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, The Easiest Ravioli Lasagna
This is such an easy dinner. You can have it almost every night with the help of the air fryer. I have been making this for years in the oven. My kids love it, and I love that it’s easy to make, and everyone loves it.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 package frozen ravioli (24 count)
- 24 ounces pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Start by placing your ravioli (single layer) into an air fryer safe pan.
- Then spread the pasta sauce over the ravioli, and then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Then add another layer of ravioli, and spoon more sauce over that layer of lasagna.
- The final layer (I made two layers for this lasagna, the number of layers will, of course, be determined by the size of your air fryer and the size of your pan)
- Sprinkle the final layer with shredded mozzarella cheese, and then place the pan into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes. Check to make sure the bottom layer is cooked before you remove it.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer fresh ravioli air fryer ravioli without breading how to cook frozen ravioli in air fryer cooking frozen ravioli in air fryer air fried ravioli without breadcrumbs air fryer ravioli no breading how long to air fry frozen toasted ravioli how long to cook frozen toasted ravioli in air fryer