Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
- Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
This was a great and easy meal. With an easy marinade, which is a take on the classic dish Tandoori Masala, it is a great yogurt-based sauce. Almost Chicken Tikka Masala.
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt, plain
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
In a medium bowl place your chicken, and then add the Garam Masala and yellow curry powder.
Mix well, add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, which will help coat the chicken, during the cooking process.
Then place the chicken on the air fryer oven tray or basket, and set the temperature to 370 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
Remove chicken when fully cooked
Transfer the cooked chicken to a medium-size bowl.
In another bowl, mix together the spices, yogurt, and ginger, mix until well combined.
Then pour the sauce into the bowl with the chicken, mix well. Then mix in the cream cheese, continue to mix, until it's well coated and the cream cheese has melted.
Plate, serve and enjoy!