Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Kebabs are amazing! If you are looking for the perfect summer meal, this is one of my favorites, and within minutes, you can have a great and delicious dinner to serve to your family!
This is a perfect meal, and only requires 5 ingredients, the dish has great flavor, and is KETO and low-carb friendly!
Today, I used some low carb peppers and cherry tomatoes, but you can change the vegeables to any that you have on hand, for an easy nad quidk dinner!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Chicken Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BUTTERMILK FRIED CHICKEN, AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN WRAPPED IN BACON, FROZEN CHICKEN PATTIES IN THE AIR FRYER, and FROZEN CHICKEN BREAST IN THE AIR FRYER.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Kebabs
- Hot Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Optional: Vegetables
How To Make Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Kebabs
In a large saucepan, mix the hot sauce, butter, garlic, and sriracha, simmer for about 2 minutes. Let cool slightly. While the sauce cools, cut your chicken into about 1 and 1/2 inch pieces.
Place the chicken in a large bowl, then cover with the buffalo sauce. Thread the chicken (with the sauce) on the wooden skewer. (if you want to include vegetables thread them along with the chicken)
As you make them, place them in your air fryer basket. (I sprayed my air fryer basket with cooking spray so that they wouldn’t stick)
Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting, and set the time for 10-15 minutes. Flip the chicken about halfway during the cooking process.
What Type Of Chicken Can You Use?
Today, I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts that I cut up into bite-sized pieces. But you can use chicken thighs or tenders for this recipe.
I would recommend using raw chicken rather than frozen chicken for this recipe since the raw chicken will absorb the sauce better than frozen chicken.
- If you use wooden skewers, soak them for about 10 to 20 minutes before threading your chicken; this way, they do not char or burn.
- Do not stuff too many ingredients on a kebab; the air fryer needs the food to be somewhat spread out to cook properly.
- Brush the buffalo sauce on the chicken as it cooks up for more flavor.
- Try to cut your chicken into even pieces so that they all cook up at about the same time.
- For best results, marinate overnight.
Some Other Great Marinades:
If you do not like Buffalo Sauce, there are so many other flavors that you can change these out for. Some of my favorite Chicken Marinades would also work here:
Some of my recommendations (affiliate links included)
- Whole Foods 365 Honey Soy Ginger Marinade
- Gochujang Korean Hot Sauce
- Sesame Dressing
- Italian Dressing
How To Store Air Fryer Chicken Kebabs
If you have any leftovers, let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container. They should last for about 3 to 4 days.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Chicken Kebabs
If you want to make these ahead of time and freeze, you can have a meal ready to go, which is really easy to do.
To freeze, the uncooked (raw) chicken makes the marinade as directed, and then freeze the marinade and chicken in a freezer bag. It will last between 2 to 3 months.
Then cook as directed in the recipe card below.
What Temperature To Cook Air Fryer Chicken Kabobs At?
The ideal temperature to cook these chicken kabobs at would be 370 degrees F, air fryer setting.
What Kind Of Chicken Should I Use?
Today, I used chicken tenders; however, you can substitute it out for whatever you have on hand, whether it’s turkey cutlets, turkey breasts, chicken tenders, boneless chicken thighs, etc.
This is a very versatile recipe, and the marinade works very well on most types of poultry.
Can you put wood skewers in an air fryer?
Yes, I usually advise people to soak the skewers, in water, for about 5 to 15 minutes, before using them.
This will prevent them from charring or burning. They also sell metal skewers, which will fit into your air fryer, and these would not require any soaking before use.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a large saucepan, mix the hot sauce, butter, garlic, and sriracha, simmer for about 2 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Soak your wooden skewers in water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the sauce cools, cut your chicken into about 1 and 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl, then cover with the buffalo sauce.
- Thread the chicken (with the sauce) on the wooden skewer.
- As you make them, place them in your air fryer basket. (I sprayed my air fryer basket with olive oil so that they wouldn’t stick)
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F for 10-15 minutes. Flipping halfway during the cooking process.
- Check the meat with a meat thermometer before removing them from the air fryer.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 317Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 127mgSodium: 398mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 36g