Air Fryer Bourbon BBQ Chicken Tenders is a great, easy and delicious chicken dish that can be prepared in minutes with the help of your Air Fryer!
There is nothing better than a great chicken recipe, which produces a juicy, tender, and flavorful dish! This will soon be one of your favorite meals, and it’s so easy and delicious!
This chicken dish is perfect since you are using chicken tender, and there is no breading. This soon will become one of your kid’s favorite meals. The taste of BBQ Chicken breast meat cooked to perfection!
If you are doing a KETO or low-carb friendly diet, choose a low-carb BBQ sauce and KETO friendly, there are so many options on the market.
If you are looking for even more Air Frye Chicken Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHICKEN KIEV, AIR FRYER, GARLIC, AND PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN BREASTS, AIR FRYER, SOUTHERN SPICED CHICKEN, and AIR FRYER, TRADER JOE’S BBQ CHICKEN TERIYAKI.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Bourbon BBQ Chicken Tenders
- Chicken Breast or Tenderloins
- Chicken or Poultry Seasoning
- Black Pepper
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce (Homemade or Bottled)
How To Make Air Fryer Bourbon BBQ Chicken Tenders
Start by seasoning your chicken with salt and pepper. Spray your pan (see my recommendations in the blog post) with olive oil spray or nonstick cooking spray.
Place your chicken in a large bowl, and mix in the BBQ sauce.
Then add your chicken to the air fryer tray or in the basket, set the timer for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F. After 7 minutes, flip the chicken and add another 7 minutes.
Check the internal temperature of the chicken, then plate, serve and enjoy!
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. Over the years, I have made this several times, including in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and other Air Fryer Basket and oven models. The recipe will work the same.
- For best results, use a meat thermometer and check the internal temperature of the chicken, which should be 165 degrees F.
- You can use any of your favorite BBQ sauce, including homemade. If you want a low-carb, Gluten-Free, or Diabetic Friendly BBQ sauce, the recipe will be the same.
How To Make This A KETO Friendly Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Recipe
Chicken is excellent on a KETO-friendly or low-carb diet. The trick is to find a GREAT low-carb BBQ sauce.
Some of my favorites are: (affiliate link included)
- Good Food For Good Organic BBQ Sauce
- Noble Made by The New Primal BBQ Sauce
- Ray’s No Sugar Added, Orginal BBQ Sauce
Some Other Great Air Fryer Chicken Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CRISPY HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN FAJITAS
- EASY AIR FRYER HONEY BALSAMIC CHICKEN
- AIR FRYER DRY RUBBED CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN SANDWICH
- EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN KIEV
- AIR FRYER BUFFALO CHICKEN KEBABS
- AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN WRAPPED IN BACON
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup Bourbon BBQ sauce
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Poultry Seasoning
- Start by seasoning your chicken with salt and pepper.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray or nonstick cooking spray.
- Place your chicken in a large bowl, and mix in the BBQ sauce.
- Then add your chicken to the air fryer tray or in the basket, set the timer for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- After 7 minutes, flip the chicken and add another 7 minutes.
- Check the internal temperature of the chicken, then plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 1140mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 22g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.