Air Fryer Crispy Honey Mustard Chicken is so good! This is a great way to add tons of flavor to a piece of chicken and then perfectly air fry it up!
I truly love a great piece of chicken, and this recipe is no different. Prepared with light and delicious batter, this is a great way to make chicken. And with the air fryer, it is cooked up without a lot of oil, producing a great healthy, and delicious chicken dish!
If you love honey mustard chicken, this is a great take on it. Made with a simple coating of breadcrumbs and spices, you get a delicious and fast chicken dinner that you will be proud to serve your family and loved ones!
Oh, so good!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Chicken Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER HONEY BALSAMIC CHICKEN, AIR FRYER CHICKEN KIEV, AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN WRAPPED IN BACON, and AIR FRYER PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Crispy Honey Mustard Chicken
- Chicken Breast, Thighs or Drumsticks
- Honey Mustard
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Crispy Honey Mustard Chicken
Start by cleaning off the chicken, removing all of the visible fat. Rinse the chicken and then cut it into 6-inch pieces. Spread the honey mustard generously over the chicken.
Mix the breadcrumbs, parsley, melted butter, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Then dip the coated (with the honey mustard) chicken into the breadcrumb mixture. As you coat them, place them in your air fryer basket.
After you finish breading all of the chicken, spray REALLY GENEROUSLY the chicken with olive oil spray (see my suggestion above)
Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 to 14 minutes. Check the internal temperature of the chicken before removing it.
What to serve with Honey Mustard Chicken
This is a great recipe that really goes well with anything, from a plate of mashed potatoes, stuffing, or even a simple side garden salad.
This also makes for great leftovers. This makes for a great chicken salad sandwich, or use the shredded chicken for a buffalo chicken wrap.
What’s the best cut of chicken to use?
This recipe will work with anything. The first time I prepared it, I used a simple chicken breast, but then I went back and made this recipe with chicken thighs.
This is a great recipe, but you will need to adjust the cooking time to the type of chicken you are using.
How to get succulent chicken in the air fryer
The best way to get any chicken juicy in the Air fryer is to make sure that you cook it just until the meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F. If you wait and do not watch your chicken, it will become dried out!
Another great tip is that you really need to spray your chicken coating with cooking spray, so it perfectly crisps ups!
Some Other Great Air Fryer Chicken Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN KIEV
- AIR FRYER BUFFALO CHICKEN KEBABS
- FROZEN CHICKEN PATTIES IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER TYSON CRISPY CHICKEN STRIPS
- AIR FRYER FROZEN ORANGE CHICKEN
- 24 OF THE BEST AIR FRYER CHICKEN TENDERS YOU’LL EVER MAKE
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or chicken thighs or chicken drumsticks)
- 1 cup honey mustard
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/8 cup dried or fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (black)
- Start by cleaning off the chicken, removing all of the visible fat. Rinse the chicken and then cut it into 6-inch pieces.
- Spread the honey mustard generously over the chicken.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, parsley, melted butter, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Then dip the coated (with the honey mustard) chicken into the breadcrumb mixture. As you coat them, place them in your air fryer basket.
- After you finish breading all of the chicken, spray REALLY GENEROUSLY the chicken with cooking spray.
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Check your chicken with a meat thermometer. When the temperature reads 165 degrees F, remove the chicken.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 539Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 1125mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 23g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.