Air Fryer Honey Balsamic Chicken is one of the best but easy chicken dishes you will ever make.
The result is a tender and delicious piece of air-fried chicken with loads and loads of flavor! So, If you want to skip the oven, grill and head right to the air fryer, this delicious meal awaits you.
I love a great and easy chicken dish, and this one is no different. Made with a simple marinade, you can have dinner on the table in no time at all. And the result is a truly flavorful chicken breast dinner.
But, feel free to switch out the chicken breast for any part of the chicken. I have made this with chicken thighs, legs, and even wings. The recipe will remain the same, and the chicken will be flavorful and delicious.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Chicken Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER DRY RUBBED CHICKEN WINGS, AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN SANDWICH, AIR FRYER CHICKEN KIEV, and AIR FRYER BUFFALO CHICKEN KEBABS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Minced Garlic
- Italian Seasoning
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Honey Balsamic Chicken
Start by adding your chicken to a large Ziploc bag. If you don’t have a bag on hand, place the chicken in a large bowl. In the bag (or bowl), mix in the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, Italian seasonings, salt, and pepper.
Place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
Place your chicken in the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray.
Set the time for 9 minutes at 370 degrees F. After the 9 minutes, flip and add another 9 minutes.
Remove chicken from the air fryer and rest for about 4 to 5 minutes, just long enough for the juices to settle.
TIPS FOR THE BEST CHICKEN BREASTS
After you air fryer your chicken, let it rest for about 5 minutes. This way, you will get a delicious and moist chicken breast.
Let it marinade; this is a great recipe to make and marinate overnight. A great option, so you can come home and toss it into the air fryer.
How To Serve:
This is an easy recipe that can be served in several ways. One of my favorites is to serve with a large side salad or a bed of rice.
Some Great Air Fryer Side Dishes Are:
- AIR FRYER FROZEN FRENCH FRIES WITH FRENCH FRY SEASONING
- AIR FRYER POTATO WEDGES
- EASY AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS RED POTATO RECIPE
- AIR FRYER BABY POTATOES
- EASY AIR FRYER ROASTED FINGERLING POTATOES
- EASY AIR FRYER COPYCAT MCDONALD’S FRENCH FRIES
- AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS SWEET POTATOES
- AIR FRYER CANNED SWEET POTATOES
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by adding your chicken to a large Ziploc bag. If you don’t have a bag on hand, place the chicken in a large bowl. In the bag (or bowl), mix in the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, Italian seasonings, salt, and pepper.
- Place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Place your chicken in the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray.
- Set the time for 9 minutes at 370 degrees F, air fryer setting. After the 9 minutes, flip and add another 9 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the air fryer and rest for about 4 to 5 minutes, just long enough for the juices to settle.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 406Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 619mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 36g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.