Yummy! How about some Air Fryer, Air Fried, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Crispy Baked Air Fried Chicken Thighs
Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken was a huge hit with my kids, and it was an easy meal. And isn’t it easy, when the entire family east the same meal?
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
- Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
A really easy weeknight meal, quick to prepare and cook. This is a really tasty dish that has the slow roasting feel of an oven but done quickly in the air fryer.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Start by mixing the seasonings in a small bowl, mix until well combined.
Then dry your chicken thighs with a paper towel, drizzle the olive oil over the thighs.
Rub the chicken thighs with the rub.
Set in the air fryer oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F, after 10 minutes, flip and cook for another 10 minutes.
Check the internal temperature, before serving, you are looking for an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Plate, serve and enjoy!