Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Chicken Thighs are so good! You can not go wrong with this recipe. Packed with the lemon flavor and a dash of pepper, this will soon become one of your family’s favorite Air Fryer Meals.
There is nothing better in the spring or summer than a chicken dish infused with the natural citrus flavor of lemon!
Oh, so good! And with the acid in the lemon, it really helps to marinate your chicken dish, so you end up with not only a great tasting dish but a tender chicken dish!
And the meat from the chicken thighs is amazingly well cooking in the Air Fryer, tender, juicy and flavorful! Such a great winning combination!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Chicken Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS, AIR FRYER CRISPY HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN, AIR FRYER CHICKEN FAJITAS, and AIR FRYER HONEY BALSAMIC CHICKEN.
Ingredients Needed For Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Thighs
- Olive Oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Lemon Juice
- Black Pepper
How To Make Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
Start by laying out your chicken, season them with salt and pepper.
Then place the chicken thighs into a large bowl, pour in the olive oil, Italian seasoning, lemon juice.
Use your hands and make sure each chicken thigh is coated. Add the sliced lemons. Place the chicken thighs (in a single layer) in the air fryer basket.
Set the temperature to 350 degrees F for 10 minutes, air fryer setting. After 10 minutes, flip the chicken and cook another 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
After the 10 minutes are up, check and ensure your chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Once your chicken is fully cooked, remove the chicken thighs.
How To Cook Chicken Thighs In An Air Fryer
This is such an easy way to make chicken thighs. Place the chicken thighs into the air fryer basket, and set the temperature.
This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and Melathy Lid. The recipe will remain the same.
The key to remember is not to crowd your basket. For perfectly cooked Air Fryer Chicken Thighs, you want to leave lots of space around the chicken thighs so they crisp up perfectly.
What Temperature To Cook Chicken Thighs In The Air Fryer
I tend to use the temperature of 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, to perfectly cook my chicken thighs.
Remember always to check your chicken thighs to make sure they are fully cooked by using a meat thermometer, and the internal temperature of the chicken thighs needs to be 165 degrees F.
What To Serve With Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
This air fryer chicken is low-carb, KETO friendly, and Gluten-Free. So, you can really serve it with any of your favorite sides.
I love it alongside a healthy garden salad, but other options work as well, including a plate of pasta, rice, or even mashed potatoes!
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes:
- AIR FRYER DRY RUBBED CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN SANDWICH
- EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN KIEV
- AIR FRYER BUFFALO CHICKEN KEBABS
- AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN WRAPPED IN BACON
- EASY AIR FRYER PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- 4 chicken thighs (you can either use bone-in or boneless)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by laying out your chicken, season them with salt and pepper.
- Then place the chicken thighs into a large bowl, pour in the olive oil, Italian seasoning, lemon juice.
- Use your hands and make sure each chicken thigh is coated. Add the sliced lemons. Place the chicken thighs (in a single layer) in the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 minutes, air fryer setting. After 10 minutes, flip the chicken and cook another 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- After the 10 minutes are up, check and ensure your chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Once your chicken is fully cooked, remove the chicken thighs.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 351Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 166mgSodium: 758mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 31g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.