Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken was a huge hit with my kids, and it was an easy meal. And isn’t it easy, when the entire family east the same meal?
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
I have a few air fryers, my most recent purchase would be the Vortex, by Instant Pot. I actually have two. I have never used an air fryer oven before that, and I was presently surprised, you can read my review here—
Here are some of my most popular chicken recipes—
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
- Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
Easy and delicious, weather you have 1 chicken thigh or enough for a party.
- 4-6 chicken thighs
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Start by laying out your chicken, season them with salt and pepper.
Then place the chicken thighs into a large bowl, pour in the olive oil, Italian seasoning, lemon juice.
Use your hands and make sure each chicken thigh is coated. Add the sliced lemons
Place the chicken thighs (in a single layer) in the air fryer basket.
Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, flip the chicken and cook another 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
After the 10 minutes are up, check and make sure your chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Once your chicken is fully cooked,
Plate, serve and enjoy!