I will be honest with you, this is so good, it is kind of lick your plate kind of good, mom per my 14-year-old. I hope you try it, it looks complicated but so easy and so much better than the frozen kind, which is so popular.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken (KETO Friendly)
I will be honest with you, this is so good,
“it is kind of lick your plate kind of good, mom” my 14 year old. I hope you try it, it looks complicated but so easy and so much better than the frozen kind, which is so popular.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to season chicken
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cupbroccoli
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs (substitute if doing KETO)
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Olive oil spray for the top of the breading, so it crisps up
- Start by laying out the chicken on a cutting board.
- Liberally season your chicken, with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Then use a knife and cut a hole into the side of the chicken.
- To make the filling: Diced the broccoli into small pieces.Then add it to a microwave safe bowl and add about 2 tablespoons of water, place the bowl, holding the broccoli and water in the microwave and set the time for 1 minute. (this will steam the broccoli)
- Remove the broccoli from the microwave and mix in the cheese.
- Mix well.
- Then use your fingers and stuff your chicken breast with the broccoli and cheese mixture.
- I used toothpicks to keep the filling in.
- Spray the inside of your basket or your air fryer tray with olive oil and place the chicken breasts on top.
- Spray your chicken GENEROUSLY with olive oil spray and then set the time for 12 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Afteres check your chicken, with the meat therometer and if it isn’t 165 degrees F, return to air fryer spray again with olive oil.
- Set the timer for another 5 minutes.
- After the additional 5 minutes, use your meat thermometer to make sure that the chicken is fully cooked.
- plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: how long to cook stuffed chicken breast in air fryer barber stuffed chicken breast air fryer air fryer frozen stuffed chicken breast barber foods stuffed chicken in air fryer how to cook stuffed chicken breast in air fryer air fryer frozen stuffed chicken breast broccoli frozen stuffed chicken in air fryer cream cheese stuffed chicken air fryer