Doesn’t this look good! It’s so delicious, light and flaky, and the taste is amazing.
This is one of the easiest air fryer recipes, this makes a mean pie in a matter of minutes, less than 5 minutes of prep time, and you can have a great and easy and delicious dessert.
Now, this is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will continue my journey into pies, because as my mother once said, it’s always time for pie~!
Place the pie into the air fryer and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 19 minutes.
My Recommendations for Air Fryers, which is a very common question, I receive. Here are my three favorites, at the time of the post.
GoWise Air Fryer, I think this is the best model to get you into the air fryer world, it doesn’t mean that you are going to stick with it, but it’s a solid machine, large enough for a chicken and inexpensive enough that you can upgrade later, and use it for sides.
Secura Air Fryer: This is MY first air fryer, I have had it since (Amazon tells me I ordered it on August 23, 2017), It is a fabulous machine, and I always recommend it to my Facebook group, when they are on sale because it works. And to be honest, once you get into the air fryer world, you want another one for side dishes (and, I’m so hoping that is true and not just me)
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin-Print
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (omit if using salted butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (frozen will not work as they are too watery)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Then fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a prepared pie tart pan, or any air fryer safe pan. (Be careful of the thickness of the pan, otherwise if will not bake inside)
- Set the pan into the air fryer basket or oven, for 19 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: best crustless blueberry pie crustless blueberry pie facebook no crust blueberry pie crustless blueberry custard pie crustless pie recipe crustless blueberry pie gluten free impossible blueberry pie crustless chocolate pie recipes