Air Fryer Apple Pie Bubble Up — Cooking is a challenge for many people. There are so many different ingredients, recipes, and techniques that it can be challenging to know where to start. To make things easier on you, we’ve put together this recipe with our favorite air fryer apple pie bubble-up recipe! This recipe is easy enough for any cook to master in their kitchen.
This recipe is one of the best things you can make in your air fryer. The apples get coated with cinnamon and give a rich flavor while only taking less than 5 minutes to prep!
It would be perfect for an upcoming gathering, or even just as something quick on weekends when everyone has their favorite food cravings. My family loves this dish so much that we’ve been making it using both methods – ovens & fryers- lately and are happy about discovering yet another way they’re able enjoy themselves without me having any extra work involved!
If you love a great and easy Air Fryer Dessert this is one of the best!
And it’s so simple!
What Is An Apple Pie Bubble Up?
The best thing about fall is apple pie. But there’s one problem, making a traditional crust can be difficult and time consuming. That’s where the apple pie bubble up comes in! This recipe allows you to make an indulgent dessert with minimal effort or skill needed. So if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make your favorite fall treat, give this recipe a try!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Apple Pie Bubble Up
- Apple Pie Filling, homemade or store-bought
- Refrigerated Biscuits
- Ground Cinnamon
How To Make Air Fryer Apple Pie Bubble Up
Start by spraying your tart pan with olive oil. Use a sharp knife and diced the apples into smaller pieces.
Pour the diced apples into a small mixing bowl. Then cut the biscuits into 4 pieces (1 biscuit-4 piece) Place the cut biscuits into the pie filling. Toss the biscuits and the apple filing together, mix in some cinnamon (optional)
Pour into the prepared pie pan (tart pan) Set into the air fryer oven or place in the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 12 -16 minutes, until the bottom is fully cooked.
Pans Recommend For This Recipe:
Since we are using an air fryer, we will need to adjust the baking pan. A thin pan will work best for this recipe and most recipes that require baking in the Air Fryer.
I would recommend these bans. If you have a smaller basket air fryer, you can make this recipe. Just divide the filling between the two quiche pans.
Some of my favorite Air Fryer Baking Pans: (affiliate links included)
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLLS
- AIR FRYER PUMPKIN SPICE CUPCAKES
- EASY AIR FRYER HUSH PUPPIES
- AIR FRYER SUGAR COOKIES
- AIR FRYER CARAMEL APPLE HAND PIES
- EASY AIR FRYER APPLE PLUM TARTS
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Start by spraying your tart pan with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Use a sharp knife and diced the apples into smaller pieces.
- Pour the diced apples into a small mixing bowl. Then cut the biscuits into 4 pieces (1 biscuit-4 piece). Place the cut biscuits into the pie filling.
- Toss the biscuits and the apple filing together, mix in some cinnamon (optional)
- Pour into the prepared pie pan (tart pan)
- Set into the air fryer oven or place in the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees (air fryer setting) for 12 -16 minutes until the bottom is fully cooked.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 96Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 78mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.