Air Fryer Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies are amazing! If you are looking for a great and easy Air Fryer Dessert Recipe, this is one of the best!
A great Peanut Butter Kiss tops off the sweet dough! There is no better and easy dessert, and these bake up wonderfully in the Air Fryer!
These are classic cookies, and they are so good! They are perfect for a quick afternoon snack or a great dessert. They also do amazingly at a bake sale or during the Holiday Seasons, so light and fluffy!
If you have been looking for the Best Air Fryer Cookie Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES, AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE, and EASY AND DELICIOUS COOKIE MUG CAKE RECIPE MADE IN MINUTES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Granulated Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
How To Make Air Fryer Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Start by mixing the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and egg in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
Then start to make about 1 tablespoon balls, and dip them into the sugar. As you make them, place them on a greased air fryer tray or a piece of parchment paper in the air fryer basket.
Set them in the air fryer oven and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 6 minutes. While the cookies are slightly cool, press a kiss in the center.
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS COOKIES:
- If you have a basket air fryer, line the bottom with parchment paper, and then space your dough out on it, which will help your parchment paper stay down.
- These cookies have been cooked in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and other Air Fryer Basket and Oven models. The recipe works the same.
- Keep the dough cold as you make them by placing the dough into the refrigerator.
- Do not preheat; otherwise, you will notice that the dough will slide off and start to melt, leaving you with a mess.
- As soon as the edges start to crinkle, remove the cookies. That meant they are fully cooked.
CAN YOU FREEZE PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOM COOKIES?
Yes, these are great cookies to freeze ahead of time. They do so well, and you can either freeze the dough or the cookie. I would leave the chocolate kiss-off until they are thawed and then press one into the center.
Leave in the refrigerator to thaw.
HOW LONG DO PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS STAY FRESH?
They will stay fresh at room temperature for about 3-4 days. After that, cover them, place them into an airtight container, and then place them into the refrigerator, where they will last for about a week.
If you wish to soften them, you may place them into the microwave or air fryer and heat them until warmed up.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Cookie Recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin:
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter (chunky doesn’t work)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Start by mixing the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and egg in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Then start to make about 1 tablespoon balls, and dip them into the sugar.
- As you make them, place them on a greased air fryer tray.
- Set them in the air fryer oven and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 6 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- While the cookies are slightly cool, press a kiss in the center.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 54mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 3g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.