Air Fryer Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies are amazing! If you are looking for a great treat for the family, this is one of my favorites, and it is so easy to make!
This is a really chewy cookie, and the center is filled with fudge. What can be better? And they taste just like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, which are my son Jason’s absolute favorite.
Easy and delish…what can be better?
So, if you love Reese, this is the recipe for you, and with the air fryer, they literally are done within 10 minutes from start to finish, so good. And the cookie cup crisps up beautifully.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Dessert Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER GLAZED BISCUIT DONUTS, AIR FRYER APPLE PIE BOMBS, AIR FRYER BANANA DONUTS, and AIR FRYER GRILLED STRAWBERRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE.
Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
We love a great dessert, especially at the end of a great meal, and this cookie cup is so easy to make. And you only need a few ingredients.
The secret lies with the dough hack, using premade sugar cookie dough and adding some great ingredients to make a light and delicious cookie.
With the air fryer, the cookie up cooks up perfectly, and when it’s cooled, you add a great scoop of fudge frosting.
My two favorite things when it comes to cooking, easy and delish–
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Fudge Frosting
How To Make Air Fryer Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, mix the sugar dough and creamy peanut butter mix well.
I sprayed a mini-cupcake pan and pressed the dough into the cups. Place the tray into the air fryer (this is the Omni Plus). Set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 6 minutes.
Finished notice the golden color, make sure the bottoms are cooked. If not, add another 3 minutes. Let cool before adding some frosting. It would help if you had about a teaspoon per cookie.
While today, we used a copycat recipe to replicate the taste of Reeses Cups, you can easily switch it out for other fillings.
Some of my favorites are:
- Jelly (Is there anything better than peanut butter and jelly)
- Lemon Curd
- Raspberry Jam
Baking Pans You Can Use In The Air Fryer
Depending on the size of your air fryer, you can use this mini cupcake pan. I used it in my Omni air fryer; it was perfect. So check the size before ordering.
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST COOKIES
- AIR FRYER COOKIE DOUGH CRESCENT BITES
- SIMPLE- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE IN A CUP
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE SUGAR COOKIES
- AIR FRYER BUTTER COOKIES
- 1 roll sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (yes, creamy)
- chocolate frosting
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the sugar dough and creamy peanut butter.
- Mix well.
- I sprayed a mini-cupcake pan and pressed the dough into the cups.
- Place the tray into the air fryer (this is the Omni Plus). Set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 6 minutes, air fryer setting.
- Finished notice the golden color, make sure the bottoms are cooked. If not, add another 3 minutes.
- Let cool before adding some frosting. You need about a teaspoon per cookie.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 46Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 38mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g