I literally saw these at the grocery store last night and was like these would work perfectly in the air fryer, and it’s all in the box, how easy can it be. Plus my two teenage kids are home for breakfast in the morning, so they can eat them. LOL. There is nothing like having a glass of hot coffee and eating a homemade (semi) stuffed crescent roll. Today, I used apple, I picked up another flavor for tomorrow.
CHECK OUT MY OTHER RECIPES–
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
THIS WAS THE MUFFIN TIN THAT I USED, I HAD IT FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN MY GOWISE, SECURA AND OTHER AIR FRYERS, THAT HAD BASKETS
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
Air Fryer, Pillsbury Apple Filled Crescents
This is a really easy recipe. This would be a great beginner recipe for any new air fryer owner. It’s easy to make and the dough really does well in the air fryer.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
1 package of Apple Filled Crescents
- Roll the dough onto a flat surface, I always use my cutting board, since it’s level and sometimes I need to cut. (It makes a great workstation)
- Squeeze the apple filling on the wider side. It will make it easier to roll up.
- Roll the crescent rolls from the wider side to the smaller side.
- lace them on a greased air fryer tray or basket. Be careful not to crowd them, as they expand, while they air fry.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrese F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Let them cool slightly, and then squeeze the icing over the tops.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: apple pie crescent rolls muffin pan apple pie filling crescent rolls pillsbury crescent roll apple dessert recipes apple turnovers with crescent rolls and pie filling pillsbury crescent dough sheet apple recipes pillsbury apple fritters pillsbury air fryer recipes crescent roll apple turnovers