Everyone always asks me if they can make funnel cakes in the air fryer, now you can, with a few simple steps and a couple of cooking tools, you can make them in under 5 minutes.
Here are the simple steps so you can make it in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
This is one of the easiest ways to make homemade funnel cakes in your air fryer. It is so much easy to make them in your air fryer oven, but if you only have an air fryer basket, just use a piece of parchment paper.
- 1 cup flour (all-purpose)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Optional: powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix in the milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Mix well, be sure to scrape the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Use a funnel and pour your batter into either a plastic bag or a squeeze plastic bottle.
- Preheat your air fryer to 370 degrees, for 5 minutes.
Spread your batter onto the air fryer tray, and set the time for 3 minutes, flip halfway during the cooking process. Repeat with the remaining batter. (Note: These do not do well if you make them thin, they will burn, so they will resemble more of a pancake)
(air fryer setting)
- Sprinkle with some powdered sugar, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer homemade funnel cakes, easy recipes, air fryer recipes, tips for air frying, air fried