This is one of my family’s favorite breakfast, it has a great flavor and has all of the breakfast ingredients wrapped up into one, a bread product, cream cheese, and fruit, and it’s easy to eat if you are heading out. They also stay well, if you want to make them the night before.
Here are the simple steps so you can make them in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
This is such an easy recipe, and it can be changed out in so many ways, I would love to try it with chocolate and raspberries (two of my favorites) have fun with the recipe, and make it your own.
- 1 package crescent rolls (found in the dairy department)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Start by rolling out the dough on a flat surface, then add the chocolate chunks (3) on the edge of the dough.
- Roll in once, then adds a couple more chocolate chunks. Continue to roll, the entire length.
- Continue to use all of your dough up
- In a small bowl, add an egg white, and beat with your fork.
- Brush the egg wash on top of the croissants, and then sprinkle some sliced almonds on top.
- Set in your air fryer oven or basket, and set the temperature to 340 degrees F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: crescent roll air fryer recipes air fryer crescent roll donuts reheat croissant air fryer heat croissants in air fryer air fryer crescent dogs air fryer rolls cinnamon rolls air fryer nutella crescent rolls