Air Fryer Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies –What’s better than a cookie? A strawberry cookie! Strawberry thumbprint cookies are easy to make, and they taste so good.
These cookies are perfect for summertime because strawberries are in season during the warmer months, but you can still enjoy them any time of the year!. This is an excellent recipe for anyone who loves to bake or wants a quick dessert.
With only a few ingredients, this recipe is simple enough that you can whip it up at home without too much hassle!
These cookies take only take about 6 minutes to bake up to perfection! You can enjoy them at any time of day. They’re great with coffee or tea in the morning, as a snack after school or work, and even as something sweet after dinner. There is no wrong way to enjoy these delicious treats!
If you have not made cookies in the Air Fryer, you are so missing out! They come out light, fluffy and tender! What’s not to love about a homemade cookie that you can cook up in less than 10 minutes?
Looking for more Air Fryer Cookie Recipes? Some of my favorite Air Fryer Cookie Recipes are AIR FRYER SUGAR COOKIES, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES, and AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE.
What Are Thumbprint Cookies?
Thumbprint Cookies are a classic cookie that you can find in many bakeries around the world. They’re made with basic ingredients like butter, sugar, and flour. However, there’s no one way to make them – you can use any frosting or jam for the filling! These cookies also come in a wide range of shapes and sizes. There is no wrong way to do it as long as they taste good!
And the air fryer is the perfect place to cook them up! You get a warm and tender filing with a crispy and flaky exterior!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Strawberry Jam
How To Make Air Fryer Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies
In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Add the room temperature butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix well; remember to scrape the side of the bowl.
I use a cookie scoop to scoop my dough (about 1 inch) and then use my thumb to make a small hole in the center. Fill the center with jam.
Place the tray or basket (if you use a basket, you need to use parchment liner) into the air fryer. Set the temperature to 310 degrees F for 5-7 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- When measuring the flour for these Thumbprint Cookies, make sure to spoon it into a dry measuring cup and level it off with the back of a knife.
- Don’t worry if the dough is a little crumbly at first. As you continue mixing, it will come together into one ball of cookie goodness!
- Remember that the cookies harden as they cool. So, do not over overbake.
Today, I made a classic Thumbprint Cookie using strawberry jam. But there are so many other variations that you can make. Some of my favorite fillings are:
- Lemon Curd
- Raspberry Jam
- Apricot Jam
- Pumpkin Pie Filing
- Apple Butter
MORE AIR FRYER COOKIE RECIPES:
- AIR FRYER SUGAR COOKIES
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- EASY AND DELICIOUS COOKIE MUG CAKE RECIPE MADE IN MINUTES
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE
HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE:
Parchment Paper: Perforated Parchment Paper, Beasea 200pcs 7 Inch Air Fryer Parchment Paper Unbleached Air Fryer Filter Paper Square Air Fryer Liners Bamboo Steamer Papers for Air Fryer and Steaming Basket
Silicone Air Fryer Liner: Lotteli Kitchen Reusable Silicone Air Fryer Liners 3 Pack with Air Fryer Magnetic Cheat Sheet, Easy Clean Air Fryer Accessories, Non-Stick, AirFryer Accessory Parchment Paper Replacement – 7.5″ Square
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (omit if using salted butter)
- 1 1/2 sticks room temperature butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of strawberry jam
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add the room temperature butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix well; remember to scrape the side of the bowl.
- I use a cookie scoop to scoop my dough (about 1 inch) and then use your thumb to make a small hole in the center. Fill the center with jam.
- Place the tray or basket (if you use a basket, you need to use parchment liner) into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 310 degrees F for 5-7 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 117mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.