Air Fryer Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies –What’s better than a cookie? A strawberry cookie! Strawberry thumbprint cookies are easy to make, and they taste so good.
These cookies are perfect for summertime because strawberries are in season during the warmer months, but you can still enjoy them any time of the year!. This is an excellent recipe for anyone who loves to bake or wants a quick dessert.
With only a few ingredients, this recipe is simple enough that you can whip it up at home without too much hassle!
These cookies take only take about 6 minutes to bake up to perfection! You can enjoy them at any time of day. They’re great with coffee or tea in the morning, as a snack after school or work, and even as something sweet after dinner. There is no wrong way to enjoy these delicious treats!
If you have not made cookies in the Air Fryer, you are so missing out! They come out light, fluffy and tender! What’s not to love about a homemade cookie that you can cook up in less than 10 minutes?
Looking for more Air Fryer Cookie Recipes? Some of my favorite Air Fryer Cookie Recipes are AIR FRYER SUGAR COOKIES, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES, and AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE.
What Are Thumbprint Cookies?
Thumbprint Cookies are a classic cookie that you can find in many bakeries around the world. They’re made with basic ingredients like butter, sugar, and flour. However, there’s no one way to make them – you can use any frosting or jam for the filling! These cookies also come in a wide range of shapes and sizes. There is no wrong way to do it as long as they taste good!
And the air fryer is the perfect place to cook them up! You get a warm and tender filing with a crispy and flaky exterior!
Why Cook Thumbprint Cookies In the Air Fryer?
Who doesn’t love a good thumbprint cookie? They are fun to make, and even more, fun to eat. But have you ever cooked them in the air fryer? If not, you’re in for a treat. Air fryer thumbprint cookies are delicious and crispy—perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. Keep reading to learn how to make them yourself.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Thumbprint Cookies
Cooks, do you have an air fryer? If not, you’re missing out on some amazing recipes! Today, I’m sharing a recipe for thumbprint cookies that only require a few ingredients–all of which you probably already have in your pantry. These cookies are crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside.
- All-Purpose Flour: You can also use gluten-free all-purpose flour if you want to air fry a batch of gluten-free thumbprint cookies.
- Granulated Sugar: If you want a diabeitc-friendly recipe, you can use 1/2 of Splenda and half granulated sugar.
- Baking Powder: Use a fresh batch.
- Salt: Adds some flavor to the cookie!
- Butter: Use room temperature, unsalted butter.
- Egg: Use large eggs.
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Strawberry Jam: You can use any flavor, the classic is strawberry!
How To Cook Thumbprint Cookies In The Air Fryer
In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Add the room temperature butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix well; remember to scrape the side of the bowl.
I use a cookie scoop to scoop my dough (about 1 inch) and then use my thumb to make a small hole in the center. Fill the center with jam.
Place the tray or basket (if you use a basket, you need to use parchment liner) into the air fryer. Set the temperature to 310 degrees F for 5-7 minutes. (air fryer setting)
Pro Baking Tips For The Best Air-Fried Thumbprint Cookies
Air-frying is the perfect way to make your favorite cookies without all of the added fat and calories. These thumbprint cookies are light, fluffy, and full of flavor. Follow these pro baking tips to achieve the best results!
- Measuring The Ingredients: When measuring the flour for these Thumbprint Cookies, make sure to spoon it into a dry measuring cup and level it off with the back of a knife.
- Dough: Don’t worry if the dough is a little crumbly at first. As you continue mixing, it will come together into one ball of cookie goodness!
- Fillings For Thumbprint Cookies: Remember that the cookies harden as they cool. So, do not over overbake.
Today, I made a classic Thumbprint Cookie using strawberry jam. But there are so many other variations that you can make. Some of my favorite fillings are:
- Lemon Curd
- Raspberry Jam
- Apricot Jam
- Pumpkin Pie Filing
- Apple Butter
More Air Fryer Cookie Recipes:
Cookie recipes are always popular, and air fryer cookie recipes are no exception. Whether you’re looking for an easy recipe or something more challenging, there’s sure to be an air fryer cookie recipe that will fit the bill. In this blog post, we’ll share some of our favorite air fryer cookie recipes with you. We hope you enjoy them!
- AIR FRYER SUGAR COOKIES
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- EASY AND DELICIOUS COOKIE MUG CAKE RECIPE MADE IN MINUTES
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE
HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE:
Parchment Paper: Perforated Parchment Paper, Beasea 200pcs 7 Inch Air Fryer Parchment Paper Unbleached Air Fryer Filter Paper Square Air Fryer Liners Bamboo Steamer Papers for Air Fryer and Steaming Basket
Silicone Air Fryer Liner: Lotteli Kitchen Reusable Silicone Air Fryer Liners 3 Pack with Air Fryer Magnetic Cheat Sheet, Easy Clean Air Fryer Accessories, Non-Stick, AirFryer Accessory Parchment Paper Replacement – 7.5″ Square
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Thumbprint Cookies
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, (omit if using salted butter)
- 1 1/2 sticks room temperature butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup jam, strawberry
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add the room temperature butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix well; remember to scrape the side of the bowl.
- I use a cookie scoop to scoop my dough (about 1 inch) and then use your thumb to make a small hole in the center. Fill the center with jam.
- Place the tray or basket (if you use a basket, you need to use parchment liner) into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 310 degrees F for 5-7 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper