Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Oreos — It has been a while since I’ve had an Oreo. For me, it’s not the same without milk. But when you Air Fry Bacon Wrapped Oreos, they are even better! It makes them taste like a delicious dessert that is perfect for any occasion.
These are really good! Of course, if you are like me and you love bacon, everything tastes better with bacon, so why not Bacon-Wrapped Oreo Cookies?
These Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Oreos are a great mix of both sweet and salty. I’ve made these with regular and double stuff Oreos (same cooking time) and they both taste amazing!
What you are left with is the Oreo cookie softens a bit with the bacon grease. I would recommend serving these either warm or room temperature vs hot out of the air fryer. I do think it needs to cool a little bit out of the air fryer or it’s just too hot!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Oreo Recipes, some of my favorites are Air Fryer Pancake Batter Oreos, Air Fryer 2 Ingredient Oreo Mug Cake, Air Fryer Oreo Brownies, and Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Oreos
- Regular Cut Bacon
- Oreo Sandwich Cookies
How To Make Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Oreos
Cut the bacon strips in half. Wrap one strip around each Oreo, keeping the seam on the bottom. Repeat, rotating the second piece 90 degrees creating a “plus” or “x” across the cookie with the bacon, keeping the cut ends at the bottom of the cookie.
Carefully place into the air fryer. Repeat until the air fryer is full, keeping bacon and cookies from touching each other and working in batches if necessary.
Air Fry for 8 minutes at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting. Remove from the air fryer with tongs and let stand for 5 minutes until serving, or serve warm or room temperature.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer, including both Oven and Air Fryer Basket Models. This recipe can also be prepared in Ninja Food, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crip Lid, and Healthy Lid. The recipe will remain the same, the cooking time will vary.
- Depending on your air fryer, you may need to flip the bacon & Oreos halfway during the cooking process.
- Continue to cook them until the bacon is as crispy as you want it.
- I didn’t need to spray my basket with cooking spray, since the bacon coats the basket, as they are cooking up. If you find that they are sticking, use a piece of parchment paper, or a reusable silicone liner.
- For best results let them cool slightly, after removing them from the air fryer, remember they are very hot, and you will burn your tongue on them.
- Don’t wrap your bacon too tightly, otherwise, the cookies will crush.
Variations Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Oreos:
While you can certainly make and enjoy these, as they are, there are several variations on this recipe that really elevates it even more.
Some of my suggestions:
- For best results, use regular cut bacon, as the center cut will be too thick.
- Use flavored bacon, I would recommend that you use Maple, Honey BBQ, or even Black Pepper Bacon. All really add a lot of flavor to the dish.
I went today with a traditional plain 2 ingredient recipe, but here are so many ways that you can add even more flavor, some of my favorites:
- BBQ Rub
- BBQ Sauce
Of course, there is nothing more iconic than Oreo cookies, but you can do this with almost any kind of cookies, some of my favorites:
- Girl Scout Cookie (any flavor)
- Maple Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Moon Pie Cookies
We have really enjoyed our Oreo Wrapped Bacon Cookie sandwich, but you can really add a few more ingredients. Some great suggestions are: Peanut Butter, Caramel, Marshmallow Fluff, and even make a double stack sandwich!
How To Store Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Oreos
I would highly recommend that you eat these when they are fresh, but if you have any leftovers you can certainly store them.
Let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container, place the container into the refrigerator. They will last for about 1 to 2 days.
You can either reheat them in the microwave or in the Air Fryer, heat them until warmed through.
More Air Fryer Oreo Recipes:
- 1lb regular cut bacon (not thick cut)
- 15-16 oreo sandwich cookies (you'll need the same number of cookies as bacon strips)
- Cut bacon strips in half. Wrap one strip around an oreo, keeping the seam at the bottom. Repeat, rotating the second piece 90 degrees creating a "plus" or "x" across the cookie with the bacon, keeping the cut ends at the bottom of the cookie
- Carefully place into the air fryer. Repeat until the air fryer is full, keeping bacon and cookies from touching each other and working in batches if necessary.
- Air Fry for 8 minutes at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, Remove from fryer with tongs and let stand for 5 minutes until serving, or serve warm or room temperature.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 1093mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 21g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.