This is my version of the ever-popular Air Fryer Loaded BBQ Chicken Nachos. And believe me, it took less than 15 minutes from start to finish. If you are looking for an AMAZING appetizer or quick lunch, this is my solution, and my kids loved it!
As most of you know that if you have been following ForktoSpoon.com know, I make real meals and foods based on common ingredients, no fancy stores for me. So, if you can grab it from your local grocery store, that is my goal.
Today, I had some more Aldi’s Frozen Chicken Breast since I love a great Chicken Sandwich. My kids love a great Chick-Fil-A Sandwich, so I created my own version of a Copycat Sandwich, and I had a couple of extra chicken breasts, and I had all of the fixings for nachos, which I just made, so I thought why not. My youngest son loves BBQ sauce on everything.
If you are looking for some other quick and Delicious Air Fryer Meals, here are some of my personal favorites, EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN SANDWICH (CHICK-FIL-A COPYCAT), AIR FRYER GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH and INSTANT POT PULLED PORK SANDWICHES.
Air Fryer Loaded BBQ Chicken Nachos
So, the key here is to use your air fryer twice, once to make the frozen chicken and again to heat it all. So, find any pan that is oven safe; usually, if it’s oven safe, it is air fryer safe, and load your nachos on top.
For the toppings, you can use almost anything that you love on Nachos. I always use whatever I have in the house (which happen to be my family’s favorites).
- Frozen Breaded Chicken Breast
- BBQ Sauce
- Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Cheese
- Bacon Cooked or Bacon Bits
- Sour Cream
- Ranch Dressing
How To Make Air Fryer Loaded BBQ Chicken Nachos
Place your frozen breaded chicken breast into the air fryer basket, and then set the temperature to 370 degrees F. Air fry for about 8-10, until fully cooked.
Dice your cooked chicken and mix in with the BBQ sauce.
Place your tortilla chips into a pan.
Add your shredded cheese on top and then your BBQ-coated chicken. Set back into the air fryer for 3-5 minutes at 320 degrees F. You want the cheese to melt.
When the cheese is melted add all your favorite toppings.
While I used Aldí’s Frozen Chicken today, another chicken that works really well is the Frozen Breaded Chicken from Costco.
Some of my favorite Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes-
- AIR FRYER IRISH POTATO NACHOS
- AIR FRYER CHEESY HAM & PICKLE EGG ROLLS
- EASY AIR FRYER HOMEMADE FRENCH BREAD PIZZA
- AIR FRYER GARLIC PARMESAN FRIES
- AIR FRYER JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED MUSHROOMS
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
DON’T FORGET TO PIN-Print
This is such a great and easy lunch, dinner, or quick snack. I love this; it has so much flavor with minimal effort. Enjoy!
- 2 Frozen Breaded Chicken Breast
- 13 ounces tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 cup BBQ sauce, any flavor
- 1/4 cup bacon bits or 3 pieces cooked crumbled bacon
- Sour Cream
- Ranch Dressing
- Place your frozen breaded chicken breast into the air fryer basket, and then set the temperature to 370 degrees F. Air fry for about 8-10, until fully cooked.
- Dice your cooked chicken and mix it in with the BBQ sauce.
- Place your tortilla chips into a pan.
- Add your shredded cheese on top and then your BBQ-coated chicken. Set back into the air fryer for 3-5 minutes at 320 degrees F. You want the cheese to melt.
- When the cheese is melted, add all your favorite toppings.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Loaded BBQ Chicken Nachos