Air Fryer Cheesy Ham & Pickle Egg Rolls — Air Fryer Cheesy Ham & Pickle Egg Rolls are a fun and easy appetizer or snack to make. These rolls are loaded with cheese and ham and topped with pickles. They are perfect for parties or game-day snacks!
There is nothing quite like an Air Fryer Cheesy Ham & Pickle Egg Rolls. This includes a significant slice of honey-baked ham and Pepper Jack Cheese, along with a pickle. You get a quick sandwich or appetizer all wrapped in an egg roll.
If you have ever eaten a Ham and Pickle Roll Up, this is my take on it. I used to have them smothered in cream cheese, and my mom always served them with a hearty helping of horseradish. They were delicious and effortless to make.
These are a great and fun lunch for the entire family. I surprised my kids today while they were doing virtual school.
If you are looking for some other easy and fun air fryer appetizers, here are some of my favorites, AIR FRYER HOMEMADE FRENCH BREAD PIZZA, AIR FRYER GARLIC PARMESAN FRIES, and AIR FRYER MAC & CHEESE FLATBREAD PIZZA.
Air Fryer Cheesy Ham & Pickle Egg Rolls
This is a fun recipe, and my favorite way to serve these egg rolls is with a huge salad. So, you get both the same experience of sandwich and salad. Because once you taste one of these, you will feel like a ham and cheese sandwich, all in one bite.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe!
- They are easy to make and delicious.
- A quick lunch or snack option that is filled with protein.
- This recipe is fully adaptable. Change out the cheese for any of your favorites; some people love using cream cheese instead of a cheese slice.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cheesy Ham & Pickle Egg Rolls
Just because you’re following a healthy diet doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the deliciousness! These air fryer cheesy ham & pickle egg rolls are the perfect example. They’re healthy, easy to make, and so tasty. Plus, they only require a few simple ingredients. You’ll love them!
You will need a few ingredients to make this recipe,
- Deli Ham Slices: Use thinly sliced ham, but you can also use leftover ham from Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving!
- Cheese: I used Pepper Jack, but Havarti works wonders here, or use cream cheese!
- Egg Roll Wrappers: Found in the produce department, next to the tofu!
- Pickle Spears: The key is to dry them before adding them to the egg roll wrapper. Otherwise, the egg roll wrapper will get soggy!
How To Make Air Fryer Cheesy Ham & Pickle Egg Rolls
If you’re looking for an exciting and tasty new way to enjoy your egg rolls, you’ve got to try adding cheese and ham to the mix! And since we all know that air fryers make the best egg rolls, this is a recipe you don’t want to miss. Follow these simple steps, and in no time, you’ll be enjoying a delicious, cheesy snack.
In the center of the egg roll wrapper, add the sliced deli ham, your cheese, and a pickle spear.
Use a pastry brush or your finger and wet the exterior of the egg roll wrapper.
Spray your air fryer basket. Roll your egg rolls up, and place them into the air fryer basket. Spray with a bit of cooking spray so they crisp up. Set the temperature to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting for 8-10 minutes, flipping and spraying again with cooking spray.
- Dry Your PIckles! For the best results for this recipe, ensure that your pickles are dried. I leave them for a couple of minutes on a paper towel. You want to drain them. Otherwise, the egg roll wrapper will be saturated with pickle juice.
- Save Your Pickle Juice: Save the pickle juice that drains, which makes an excellent brine for chicken. (This Chick-Fil-A)
- No Sticky Egg Rolls!: I spray cooking spray in my basket so the egg rolls do not stick to eh basket. There is nothing worse than egg rolls that stick.
- No Crowding: Do not crowd the basket. Otherwise, they will not cook evenly. An air fryer works by circulating hot air around the basket.
Some Great Dipping Sauce For Air Fryer Cheesy Ham & Pickle Egg Rolls
I don’t know about you, but I love egg rolls. And while I could quickly just eat them plain, I thought it would be fun to jazz them up with some dipping sauce.
Some of my favorite dipping sauces to serve these along:
- COPYCAT CHEESECAKE FACTORY MARINARA SAUCE
- CREAMY ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE
- EASY SWEET CHILI SAUCE
- SMOKEY SOUTHERN COMEBACK SAUCE
- YUM YUM SAUCE
More Air Fryer Appetizers:
- AIR FRYER VEGGIE CHIPS: Looking for a healthier snack alternative? Check out these delicious air fryer veggie chips! They’re perfect for satisfying your cravings without overindulging. They’re a great way to get some extra vegetables into your diet. So give them a try today!
- AIR FRYER CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOMS: Looking for a delicious appetizer to wow your guests? Look no further than these air fryer crab stuffed mushrooms! They’re easy to make and taste incredible. Plus, they’re perfect for a party or a get-together with friends. So go ahead and give them a try! You won’t regret it.
- AIR FRYER EGG ROLLS: If you’re looking for a delicious and easy egg roll recipe, look no further than this air fryer egg rolls recipe! These egg rolls are crispy, flavorful, and perfect for any occasion. Plus, they’re so easy to make that you’ll be able to whip them up in no time! So what are you waiting for? Try this fantastic air fryer egg rolls recipe today!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cheesy Ham & Pickle Egg Rolls
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 12 slices cheese, Colby-Jack Cheese/Havarti or cream cheese
- 12 slices deli ham
- 12 large pickle, spears
- Start by draining the pickles on a paper towel. This way, your egg rolls are not soggy.
- Lay down an egg roll wrapper and then place a slice of ham in the center, followed by the cheese, then by the drained pickle spear. Wrap up tightly. Use water to seal the edges.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray, and then place your egg rolls into the basket. Spray them generously with cooking spray; this will help them crisp up. Set the air fryer to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting for 10 minutes, flipping and spraying at the halfway point.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray