Air Fryer Red Bag Chicken makes the best sandwiches! They are crispy outside and have juicy chicken inside. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Aldi Red Bag Chicken
Look no further than the air fryer Aldi red bag chicken sandwich if you’re looking for an easy meal. This recipe is simple to follow and results in a delicious, crispy sandwich that everyone will love. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to get cooking!
To make this Easy Air Fryer Chicken Sandwich (Chick-fil-A Copycat), grab a red bag from Aldi’s and head directly to your air fryer. Aldi chicken patties are easy to work with and taste great too.
If you love Chick-Fil-A, you will fall in love with this sandwich. And if you are looking for more easy and delicious chicken recipes, here are some of my favorites: AIR FRYER CHICKEN CORDON BLEU, AIR FRYER WENDY’S SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH, and of course, my copycat version of Chick-Fil-A’s classic sandwich.
Why You’ll Love Aldi Chicken Breast Patties
- They are tender inside and crispy outside
- Makes an excellent sandwich
- Great for an easy dinner
- Kids love them
What Is Red Bag Chicken?
You might have seen Kirkwood Frozen Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets if you shop at Aldi’s. These go by the popular name by Chick Fil A Lovers and Aldi Shoppers, known as “Red Bag Chicken.”
Found in the frozen food section at Aldi’s, they are made with breaded chicken breast and are fully cooked. So, making these in the air fryer is amazing!
Ingredients Needed For Aldi Red Bag Chicken Sandwich
- Aldi Chicken Breast (Kirkwood)
- Brioche Buns (also found at Aldi’s)
- Dill Pickles
- Optional: Lettuce and Tomatoes, Chick-Fil-A-Sauce
How To Make Air Fryer Red Bag Chicken Sandwich
Place your chicken into the air fryer basket at 360 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 8-10 minutes. If you want the extra chicken crispy, spray with some cooking spray.
Place an Aldi chicken patty on a bun with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Chicken: Don’t worry if you don’t have an Aldi near your location since Walmart, Sam’s Club, and Costco also carry their own version of Aldi Red Bag Chicken! Just look for the store brand on the label.
- Brioche Buns: You don’t have to use brioche buns, but I love the ones from Aldi. Any fluffy, slightly sweet bun would work!
- Pickles: I used sliced dill pickles, but you can omit them if you don’t want pickles in your sandwich!
Pro Tips For Making Red Bag Chicken In The Air Fryer
If you’re looking for an easy way to make Aldi chicken breast, look no further! These pro tips will help you get your chicken cooked perfectly every time. Plus, it’s a great dish for busy weeknights when you want something quick and tasty. So don’t wait any longer – start cooking today!
- Flipping: Depending on what air fryer you own, you may need to flip the Aldi chicken patties halfway during the cooking process so both sides cook up to perfection! You can either use a pair of tongs or a fork.
- Crowding: For best results, do not crowd your air fryer basket. Otherwise, the cooking may not cook up thoroughly. Leave plenty of space around the chicken for a great crispy chicken breast!
- Making Red Bag Chicken In An Air Fryer Oven: You can also make this in any Air Fryer Oven Model. Place the chicken on the lowest rack so that the inside and outside cook up perfectly!
If you have ever been to a Chick-Fil-A, you will love both the chicken and the sauce. The chicken is incredible, and the spices are excellent as well. Drizzle it on your Aldi chicken breast sandwich, or dip your fries in it!
Ingredients Needed For Chick-Fil-A Sauce
- Yellow Mustard
- BBQ Sauce
- Lemon Juice
- Dijon Mustard
- Garlic Salat
How To Make Chick-Fil-A Sauce
- In a small mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients.
- Use a whisk to get all of the lumps out, and mix until smooth.
- Cover and place into the refrigerator until chilled, about 2 hours.
Aldi Chicken Breast FAQ’s:
How do you cook red bag chicken in an air fryer?
Making Aldi Red Bag Chicken in the Air Fryer is super easy! For two to four chicken breasts, place your chicken breast into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting for 8-10 minutes.
Do I Need To Preheat My Air Fryer?
There is no need to preheat your air fryer. Frozen foods tend to cook better when starting with an unheated air fryer.
How do you cook Kirkwood chicken breast fillets in the air fryer?
For 2 to 4 chicken breasts, place your chicken breast into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 360 degrees F. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
If you’re looking for some delicious and healthy chicken recipes to add to your air fryer rotation, look no further! These recipes are all quick, easy, and packed with flavor. Plus, they’re all perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. So get your air fryer out and start cooking!
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Wings
- Air Fryer Jerk Chicken Wings
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Dry Rubbed Chicken Wings
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Be sure to tag @ForkToSpoon on Instagram if you share a picture on Instagram! Let’s get social; you can follow me: on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest or join one of our Facebook Groups: Air Fryer Recipes and Tips.
Air Fryer Red Bag Chicken Sandwich
- 1 package Red Bag Chicken, Frozen
- 6 large Brioche Buns
- 12 pickle slices
Chick Fil A Copycat Sauce:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place your chicken into the air fryer basket at 360 degrees F, air fryer setting for 8-10 minutes. If you want the chicken extra crispy, spray with some cooking spray.
- To Make Sauce: In a small mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Use a whisk to get all of the lumps out, and mix until smooth. Cover and place into the refrigerator until chilled, about 2 hour
- To Assemble The Sandwich: Add the cooked chicken breast to your brioche bun, add a couple fofpickles, adn a tablespoon of sauce.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer