Chick-Fil-A Copycat Coleslaw Recipe —Do you love Chick-Fil-A coleslaw? Now you can make it at home with this copycat recipe. This coleslaw is creamy, crunchy, and tangy; so good! It’s a must for your next summer cookout or picnic. Happy eating!
This was one of the kid’s favorite side dishes when we traveled to Chick-Fil-A in the summertime. We didn’t have a Chick-Fil-A in New Hampshire, but boy, we placed multiple orders when we went.
I was saddened to hear that the restaurant decided to phase out the coleslaw. For me, it was a perfect balance between the Chick-Fil-A classic sandwich, the waffle fries, and a side of coleslaw if you washed it down with a massive glass of water. Your mouth would do a happy dance. At least mine did.
This is a straightforward recipe to make, and since it needs to be refrigerated, it can easily be made the night before. This will reduce your mad dash for the kitchen on those busy nights, where you run around like your head is cut off. Or is that only me?
The recipe is simple, but the taste is fantastic!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Chick-Fil-A Copycat Recipes, some of my favorites are EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN SANDWICH (CHICK-FIL-A COPYCAT), AIR FRYER CHICKEN NUGGETS (CHICK-FIL-A COPYCAT), CHICK-FIL-A SAUCE COPYCAT, and AIR FRYER, KETO COPYCAT GRILLED CHICK-FIL-A NUGGETS (KETO FRIENDLY).
Why this Recipe Works
The best news ever, when the CHick Fil A restaurants in my area discontinued the recipe, they published the recipe! So, of course, it’s fantastic! It’s the same recipe!
So, the next time you make your Air Fryer Chick-Fil-A sandwich, pair it with this recipe for a great and easy meal!
Ingredients Needed For Chick-Fil-A Copycat Coleslaw Recipe
- Shredded Cole-Slaw Mix
- White Vinegar
- Dry Mustard
- Cane Sugar
How To Make Chick-Fil-A Copycat Coleslaw Recipe
In a medium-sized bowl, open your cole-slaw mix and dump it in.
Then add the mayonnaise, white vinegar, dry mustard, cane sugar, and salt. Mix well.
Place the coleslaw in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, before serving.
Coleslaw Recipe Tips:
- If you are at a farmer’s market or a grocery store and you can find a great sale on cabbage, you can pick out either red or green, both fine for this recipe. You can even mix both of them.
- I use a bagged coleslaw mix as it cuts down on my work.
- I prefer to stir together the dressing in a small bowl, the sugar, mayonnaise, white vinegar, dry mustard, and salt, mix that all together, and then mix in the shredded cabbage.
- If you like your coleslaw crisp, serve it right away
- This recipe will keep in the refrigerator for a few days, but the texture starts to get softer after a while.
This is a great recipe, and pairs well with many meals, some of my favorite things to serve this with are:
- INSTANT POT BBQ PULLED PORK
- INSTANT POT PULLED PORK SANDWICHES
- AIR FRYER LOADED PULLED PORK NACHOS
- INSTANT POT TERIYAKI PULLED PORK
- AIR FRYER CHEESY BBQ PORK SLIDERS
- INSTANT POT PORK CARNITAS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
- 14 ounces shredded cole-slaw mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium-sized bowl, open your coleslaw mix and dump it in.
- Then add the mayonnaise, white vinegar, dry mustard, cane sugar, and salt. Mix well.
- Place the coleslaw in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 370Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 658mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.