This is an amazingly easy recipe. Like with most recipes, I played with it for a while, until I really got a taste and quality that I would feel comfortable posting. I do not look to share recipes that aren’t things I would make again. Which, on the other hand, makes it hard to experiment, because my sons are always asking me to make the Minestrone Soup or Sesame Chicken again and again.
On Sale Now, Share with Your Friends
Looking to Learn How to Use the Instant Pot- Instant Pot for Beginners
Looking for Recipes for the Instant Pot (Easy Recipes)-Moms and Instant Pots Come Share With Us
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Instant Pot-Teriyaki Pulled Pork
This is such a great meal for mid-week or make it on Sunday and have it for a quick meal, it reheats well.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 50
- Total Time: 60
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 pounds of pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, cut into rings
- 2 cups of teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon of salt (it will depend on the teriyaki sauce that you are using, how much salt you put in, check the ingredients on the bottle)
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- In your Instant Pot, add the oil. Press the saute button.
- Wait for the oil to heat up and then add the pork. Brown on all sides, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients, coating the pork.
- Add your lid, and make sure it’s on sealing for the vent setting.
- Press the Meat/Stew button and set it for 50 minutes.
- Let it naturally release, when the time is up.
- Open your lid, (remember it’s hot) and mix well.
- Shred the meat with forks or tongs.
Keywords: instant pot pulled pork instant pot teriyaki pork loin roast teriyaki pulled pork tacos pork shoulder instant pot instant pot teriyaki pork loin recipes instant pot mini pulled pork instant pot pork recipes instant pot korean pork tacos