Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
With fall coming, and the start of the Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I having been putting my Instant Pot to work in the desert area this week. Here are some other great Instant Pot Dessert recipes, if you have been looking for some easy ones.
If you like simple recipes, because I’m all about the simple recipes, follow us at:Print
Incredible easy lemon curd.
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 and 1/3 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel
- 3 large eggs and 1 yoke
Additional: need two cups of water, which causes the air fryer to go up to pressure.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Then stir in lemon juice and eggs and the additional yoke and grated lemon peel.
- Then pour into mason jars, and add the lids.
- Then in your Instant Pot, add two cups of water, and then place your trivet inside, then place the closed jars onto the trivet.
- Add your lid, make sure the vent is on closed and set time for 9 minutes on manual high temperature.
- Let it naturally release when done.
- Then let them come to room temperature and then refrigerate.