Air Fryer Lemon Dump Cake — If you are looking for a fast and easy dessert recipe, look no further than this Air Fryer Lemon Dump Cake. Just dump the ingredients into the air fryer and let it cook! This cake is delicious and perfect for a summertime treat.
Is there anything better than a delicious, easy-to-make dessert? This Air Fryer Lemon Dump Cake is simple to make and SO tasty! Plus, it’s perfect for cooks of all levels. Give it a try today!
What Is A Dump Cake?
Dump cakes are an easy and delicious way to make a dessert, and they can be made with almost any combination of ingredients.
Today, we will teach you how to make a dump cake and provide some recipes for inspiration. Whether you’re looking for a new dessert to add to your rotation or need a quick and easy treat, these dump cakes have you covered!
The Best Lemon Dump Cake
Dump cakes are the best dessert recipes ever! They are so easy to make, and everyone always loves them. This lemon dump cake is my favorite– tart, sweet, and delicious. You need just a few simple ingredients to have this cake ready quickly. Trust me on this one – once you try a dump cake, you’ll be hooked!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Lemon Dump Cake
The air fryer is all the rage right now, and for good reason! Not only does it give your food that delicious fried taste, but it’s healthy too. And there’s nothing quite like an air fryer dessert. This week, we will make lemon dump cake in the air fryer. It only takes a few minutes to make, and it’s so delicious! You’ll need basic ingredients, so gather what you need, and let’s get started!
Remember the step-by-step directions and detailed ingredient list are below, in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post, as well as the nutritional information.
- Lemon Pie Filling: Use homemade or store-bought
- Boxed Yellow Cake Mix: You can use any brand
- Butter: Use salted or unsalted butter
How To Make Lemon Dump Cake In Air Fryer
Making Lemon Dump Cake in the air fryer is a quick and easy way to enjoy this delightful dessert. Here’s how to do it:
Depending on the size of your air fryer, you can either make this cake in one pan or break it down into 2 or 3 casseroles (baking).
Step One: Start by spraying your baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Step Two: Add your lemon pie filling to the baking dish using a spatula, and spread the pie filling into a single layer.
Step Three: Sprinkle your cake mix on top of the pie filling.
Step Four: Drizzle the melted butter on top of the cake mix. No need to mix.
Step Five: Set the pan into the air fryer basket or oven, set the temperature to 310 degrees F, and set cook time for 12 to 15 minutes. Cook until the cake is golden brown.
What could be more classic than a moist and delicious cake? While there are countless recipes for this sweet treat, endless variations can be made to give each cake its unique flavor. Whether you’re looking for something simple and straightforward or something with more twists, these recipes are sure to please. So get baking!
- Lemon Cream Cheese Dump Cake: This is a really easy variation; you only need to add the cream cheese (room temperature) and place it onto the lemon pie filling. The cream cheese will melt as the cake cooks up!
- Cake Mix: You can use white, yellow, or for even more lemon flavor, use a lemon cake mix!
- Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake: You can use half lemon or half blueberry pie filling!
- Homemade Pie Filling: You can use homemade lemon pie filling or even lemon curd!
How to Store
If you have any leftover lemon dump cake, let it cool to room temperature, then place the leftovers into an airtight container. The cake will last for 4 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
You can reheat the cake in the microwave by placing the cake in a microwave-safe place and heating it until the cake is warmed through.
How To Serve Cake
There’s nothing quite like the satisfying feeling of a slice of freshly baked cake. I love serving my lemon cake with fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Some other options are whipped cream with lemon zest or some lemon curd on the same.
What Cake Pan To Use In An Air Fryer
Are you looking to air fry a cake but don’t know what pan to use? Look no further! Here are some of the best cake pans for air frying. Remember, the size of the baking dish will be determined by how big your air fryer is. Here are some suggestions: remember to check your owner’s manual before purchasing anything.
More Air Fryer Desserts:
If you love air fryer desserts, you’ll love this post! We’ve gathered some of the best air fryer dessert recipes out there so you can indulge in your sweet tooth. From chocolate chip cookies to apple crumble, there’s something for everyone. So get your air fryer out and start baking!
- AIR FRYER WALNUT CAKE: Rarely a week goes by that I don’t cook something in my air fryer. It is just so convenient, and the results are always delicious. This week, I decided to make an air fryer walnut cake. The recipe is really easy to follow, and it turns out so moist and flavorful. If you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe, try this one!
- AIR FRYER FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE: If you’re a fan of chocolate cake, this one is for you! This Air Fryer Flourless Chocolate Cake uses just a few simple ingredients and takes less than 30 minutes to make. Plus, it’s gluten-free, perfect for those with dietary restrictions. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try!
- AIR FRYER LEMON CUPCAKES: If you love the taste of lemon, you’ll love these air fryer lemon cupcakes! They are super moist and have a delicious lemony flavor. Plus, they are so easy to make – you’ll have them ready soon. So what are you waiting for? Start baking
Don’t Forget To Pin!
Air Fryer Lemon Dump Cake
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 21 ounces lemon pie filling
- 1/2 cup butter, Unsalted butter, melted
- Optional toppings: powdered sugar, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream for serving
- Start by spraying your baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add your lemon pie filling to the baking dish using a spatula, and spread the pie filling into a single layer.
- Sprinkle your cake mix on top of the pie filling.
- Drizzle the melted butter on top of the cake mix. No need to mix.
- Set the pan into the air fryer basket or oven, set the temperature to 310 degrees F, and set cook time for 12 to 15 minutes. Cook until the cake is golden brown.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper
- Ramekins or Cake Pan, must be oven safe