Air Fryer Flourless Chocolate Cake –Flourless chocolate cake is a rich, decadent dessert perfect for any occasion. It has the same texture as brownies but with an even more intense chocolate flavor.
This recipe for Flourless Chocolate Cake is rich, dense, and incredibly easy to make. It’s a classic chocolate cake recipe that happens to be gluten-free! This delicious treat will have your guests asking for seconds (and maybe thirds).
The Flourless chocolate cake is a decadent and rich dessert that everyone can enjoy. Its simple appearance belies its ability to pack a punch of flavor like no other type, with the only requirement being an order from your taste buds!
A thin layer measuring about 1-inch tall covers this dense cake which has been dusted lightly in powdered sugar or served with some whipped cream, then, of course, topped off even more beautifully by fresh berries on top; but don’t be deceived into thinking otherwise – there are tons of flavors waiting under all those toppings.
This recipe is a delicious and easy way to make this dessert. You will be able to enjoy your cake in just 20 minutes with no oil, butter, or flour! Your family and friends won’t even know they’re eating healthy food. Check out the recipe below for more information about how you can get started making this decadent delight at home today!
Our Latest Recipe & Video:
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Bittersweet Chocolate
- Granulated Sugar
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
How To Make Air Fryer Flourless Chocolate Cake
Start by spraying your baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Then in a small microwave bowl, add the butter and the chocolate, microwave until melted, stirring well. –For best results, stir after every 30 seconds.
Add the granulated sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, and vanilla to another bowl, and mix well. Then fold in the melted chocolate. Pur the batter into the prepared pan and set it into the air fryer for 10 to 15 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Make sure that you mix the chocolate as it is melted, my recommendation is that you mix it every 30 seconds, as it melts.
- For best results use a thinner cake pan than you are used to so the middle cooks up perfectly.
- If you are using an air fryer oven, make sure to put the cake pan on the bottom shelf, this way the inside cooks up at the same time as the outside. otherwise, you will end up with a raw middle, but caked exterior.
IS FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE GLUTEN FREE?
Whether or not the flourless chocolate cake is gluten-free has been on the minds of many cooks. This recipe for flourless chocolate cake promises to be delicious, easy to make, and most importantly, gluten-free!
WHAT KIND OF COCOA POWDER SHOULD I USE?
Cocoa powder is one of the key ingredients in many desserts, but it’s not always easy to tell which cocoa powder you should use. Whether you’re looking for a specific flavor profile or want to know what would work best with your recipe, learning more about the different kinds of cocoa powders will help you decide which type works best for your needs.
How To Store Leftover Cake
If you have any leftover cake, let it cool to room temperature, and place it into an airtight container. It will last for 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.
More Air Fryer Cake Recipes:
- AIR FRYER LEMON CUPCAKES
- AIR FRYER RED VELVET CUPCAKES
- BEST AIR FRYER MUG CAKE RECIPES FOR A SUPER EASY TREAT
- AIR FRYER GRILLED STRAWBERRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE
- AIR FRYER BANANA CAKE
Air Fryer Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 6 ounces semisweet bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup usnalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweeteened cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- Start by spraying your baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Then in a small microwave bowl, add the butter and the chocolate, microwave until melted, stirring well. –For best results, stir after every 30 seconds.
- Add the granulated sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, and vanilla to another bowl, and mix well. Then fold in the melted chocolate. Pur the batter into the prepared pan and set it into the air fryer for 10 to 15 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cake Pan
- Non-Cooking Spray