Air Fryer Red Velvet Cupcakes — Do you have something special coming up? Are you celebrating an anniversary, birthday, or some other holiday? Perhaps it is Valentine’s Day, and you need to find a way to impress your sweetheart. With the right recipe, these Red Velvet Cupcakes are sure to be a great hit. They are moist, fluffy, and decadent with just enough sugar for that perfect balance of sweetness. You can make them ahead of time, so they are ready when needed!
Red velvet cupcakes are the ultimate dessert for any occasion, but it’s hard to find a recipe with too many ingredients.
This easy red velvet cake mix is made with just a few pantry staples! The moist and fluffy cakes come out perfectly every time because they’re topped off nicely by luscious cream cheese frosting – now you can make them at home anytime without having to wait in line or spend money dining out when there. Are only so few luxuries available in life these days…
Cream cheese frosting is one of those desserts that you can whip up in a few minutes, and there’s something about its sweetness, tanginess, and how creamy its texture makes everything better. It goes perfectly with red velvet cupcakes!
Easy Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
This is the best red velvet cupcake recipe ever. Once you try it, we guarantee that your mouth will be watering and want to share it with everyone!
Simple Red Velvet Cupcakes made with our favorite cream cheese frosting are always a hit at parties – especially on Valentine’s Day.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Red Velvet Cupcakes
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Baking Soda
- Vegetable Oil
- White Vinegar
- Red Food Coloring
- Cream Cheese Frosting
How To Make Air Fryer Red Velvet Cupcakes
Add the flour, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda to a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, mix the eggs, vegetable oil, buttermilk, white vinegar, vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Add a drop of the food coloring, and mix well. Continue to add drops of red food coloring until you get the desired shade.
Line your muffin tin with cupcake liners, and then fill about 2/3 the way full. Set the muffin tin into the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 to 12 minutes.
Let the cupcakes cool down before frosting them.
WHAT DO RED VELVET CUPCAKES TASTE LIKE?
Red velvet cupcakes are sweet treats that many people love. They have a unique flavor and taste unlike any other cake or pastry because they’re made with cocoa powder, giving the cakes their distinct dark color and chocolate-like taste. If you’ve never had one before, it’s time to try them out!
ARE THEY JUST CHOCOLATE FLAVOR?
Because there is white vinegar and buttermilk in the batter, you will not believe that these have a taste of chocolate, but at the same time, they taste much different.
They are full of flavor and pair well with the taste of cream cheese frosting.
HOW LONG DO THEY KEEP?
Let the Air Fryer Red Velvet Cupcakes cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container. They will last for about 1 to 2 days at room temperature.
If you want to make these ahead of time and freeze them. They will last in the freezer for about 2 to 3 months.
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes:
- AIR FRYER VALENTINE CUPCAKES
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE FOR TWO
- AIR FRYER CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- AIR FRYER BAKED PEARS
Air Fryer Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 ounces red food coloring
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Add the flour, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda to a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, vegetable oil, buttermilk, white vinegar, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Add a drop of the food coloring, and mix well. Continue to add drops of red food coloring until you get the desired shade.
- Line your muffin tin with cupcake liners, and then fill about 2/3 the way full. Set the muffin tin into the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let the cupcakes cool down before frosting them.
- Top with cream cheese frosting, when cooled.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin
- Cupcake Liners