Who doesn’t love a good dump cake? They’re simple to make and always delicious. This peach dump cake is made in the air fryer, so easy and fast. If you love Air Fryer Desserts, this will be your favorite!
Looking for a quick and easy way to make a delicious peach dump cake? Look no further than your air fryer! This easy recipe only requires three ingredients and can be made in under 10 minutes. Plus, it’s a healthy alternative to traditional fried foods. So, what are you waiting for? Give this air fryer peach dump cake a try today!
There is nothing better than an air fryer dessert, and this is one of the best!
The Quick And Easy Way To Make A Peach Dump Cake
The air fryer is a quick and easy way to make a peach dump cake. This recipe requires just a few minutes of preparation time, and then the cake will cook quickly in the air fryer. This dessert is also a quick and easy way to make a delicious air fryer dessert. So whether you’re looking for a leisurely breakfast, or want to add some sweetness to your day, this Peach Dump Cake recipe is perfect for you!
This Peach Dump Cake recipe is a simple dessert that can be prepared quickly and easily in an air fryer! If you love all things peach, try my recipe for Air Fryer Peach Cobbler; oh so good!
The Easiest Recipe For An Air Fryer Peach Dump Cake
The air fryer is a quick and easy way to cook a cake. This recipe is for an air fryer peach dump cake. When the cake is done, it will be golden brown and bubbly. Serve with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Peach Dump Cake
You might be wondering what peach dump cake is. Air fryer peach dump cake is a dessert that only requires six simple ingredients and a few minutes of preparation time. The best part is that the air fryer does all of the work for you! Keep reading to learn how to make this delicious dessert.
Remember all of the step-by-step directions are below in the printable recipe card below.
- Cake Mix: I would recommend white or yellow cake mix for best favors.
- Peaches: While you can use fresh peaches in this recipe, I used canned peaches for a quick air fryer dessert!
- Butter: Add unsalted butter.
How To Make Peach Dump Cake In Air Fryer
Step One: Start by draining the peaches; use paper towels to remove any excess liquid from the peaches.
Step Two: I made this recipe in ramekins. Therefore, I divided the recipe by 4. Spray your baking dish or ramekins with cooking spray; depending on the size of your air fryer, you may be able to make this in a casserole dish or need to prepare it in ramekins.
Step Three: Add your peaches to the bottom of the ramekins or casserole dish. Then sprinkle the cake mix on top. Add 2 pats of butter on top of each ramekin.
Step Four: Add the ramekins to the air fryer basket, and set the cooking time to 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F. Remove when the dump cake is cooked through.
Step Five: Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Tips For Air Fryer Peach Dump Cake
What could be better than a warm, delicious peach dump cake? Here are some pro tips for making the best dump cake in your air fryer!
- Timing: Since all air fryers are slightly different, watching your dump cake as it cooks up is essential.
- Casserole Dish or Ramekin: Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may be able to make a full-sized dump cake or need to divide the ingredients. I made this recipe by dividing it by 4.
- Crispy: If you want to add some old-fashioned oats to the cake mix, this will make this more of a crisp dump cake. Add about 1/2 cup of old-fashioned oats on top of the cake mix.
Using Fresh Peaches
You can easily replace canned peaches with either fresh or frozen peaches. To use fresh peaches, peel and dice the peaches. If you are using frozen, add the frozen peaches, frozen, so the dessert does not get too watery.
Serve this delicious treat to your family; here are my favorite ways to serve this peach dump cake:
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Diced Nuts
How To Store
Store: To enjoy your leftover Peach Dump Cake, simply place it in an airtight container and store the cake at room temperature for up 3-4 days. You can either reheat the cake before serving it in the microwave or your air fryer.
Freeze: You can easily make this recipe and freeze it for later. Let the peach dump cake cool to room temperature, and then placed it into a freezer-safe container or freezer bag. The peach dump cake will last for 2-3 months. You can defrost the cake in the refrigerator. Reheat the dump cake before serving.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT MCDONALD’S BREAKFAST BURRITOS
- KETO AIR FRYER PORK CHOPS
- AIR FRYER BUBBA BURGERS
- 5 REASONS YOUR KITCHEN NEEDS A MICROWAVE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER RECIPES
- CLEARLY, YOU DON’T OWN AN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER CATFISH NUGGETS
- PAGODA EGG ROLLS AIR FRYER
Air Fryer Peach Dump Cake is a delicious and easy dessert to make in your air fryer. The cake is moist and tender, with a sweet peach flavor that everyone will love. This recipe is perfect for summer parties or gatherings or just because you want something sweet and delicious. Give it a try today!
If you like this recipe, don’t forget to leave a 5-star rating and let me know how it went in the below comments; I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST to see all my delicious recipes.
Air Fryer Peach Dump Cake
- 1 box cake mix, 15.25 ounces
- 29 ounces sliced peaches, canned, drained
- 3/4 cup butter, unsalted, diced
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, or whipped cream
- Start by draining the peaches; use paper towels to remove any excess liquid from the peaches.
- I made this recipe in ramekins. Therefore, I divided the recipe by 4. Spray your baking dish or ramekins with cooking spray; depending on the size of your air fryer, you may be able to make this in a casserole dish or need to prepare it in ramekins.
- Add your peaches to the bottom of the ramekins or casserole dish. Then sprinkle the cake mix on top. Add 2 pats of butter on top of each ramekin.
- Add the ramekins to the air fryer basket, and set the cooking time to 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F. Remove when the dump cake is cooked through.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- Air Fryer
- Ramekins or Casserole Dish