This is one of the tastiest desserts, but it is also incredibly easy. And, if you have been reading for a while, that’s two of my favorite things, because life is already complicated, let us not get it more complicated.
I have a confession to make, I used to make this in my crockpot, before my Instant Pot, and before my air fryer, and before I got brave one day and decided to go through all of my appliances and get rid of the crockpots (I had 8 ladies & gentlemen).
Now, that I’m stocked my 3 air fryers, and 4 Instant Pots, do you see I have an obsession going on? It’s ok, I love it all, and I own it too.
So, what’s exciting today is my Old Fashioned Blueberry Cobbler, made in 20 minutes of that was the cooking time. It’s a whisk to whip up, so if you have an outing where you have to bring a dessert, this is your thing. It’s also going to be fabulous this summer, after an amazing air fryer meal, or BBQ.
I am always on the lookout for an easy air fryer or Instant Pot dessert recipe, as I have teens and after they eat a huge dinner, twenty minutes later they are ready for dessert.
The base of this dessert is melted butter, you literally pour it on the bottom of the pan, and then in a small mixing bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and milk, and just pour it over the melted butter, and then open a can of pie filling and pour that over. No need to stir, no need to mix. It is so easy, and it’s so interchangeable that this recipe is a winner. (As they say, winner, winner chicken dinner, unfortunately, we have to change that to winner, winner, air fryer cobbler (although that doesn’t rhyme, let me know when you think of something good.)
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
Air Fryer, Easy Peach Cobbler
The easiest air fryer dessert, it can be changed out for any type of fruit, but the basics are all here. Just top it off with a great scoop of vanilla ice cream and you have the ultimate dessert.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 21 ounces peach pie filling
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking poswer
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Start by mixing the bottom layer, in a large mixing bowl, mix together the f peaches, flour, and sugar. Making sure that all of the peaches are coated.
- Then spray an air fryer safe pan with olive oil, and spread the bottom layer into the pan. Depending on the size of the pan, you may make 2 of them (as I did)
- Then in another bowl mix together the cobbler, the flour, sugar, baking powder, ground cinnamon, egg, and milk. Mix well.
- Drop the cobbler over the bottom layer.
- Then place the pan in the air fryer basket or in the air fryer oven. Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, for 10 minutes.
- Remove once golden on top, let cool, before serving.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: peach crisp in power air fryer air fryer peach crisp air fryer cobbler recipes blackberry cobbler in air fryer air fryer apple cobbler air fryer peach pies air fryer desserts air fryer recipes