Oh–fresh zucchini for a great and easy recipe, this will give you the best Air Fryer Grilled Zucchini!
There is nothing as good as fresh zucchini, and it air fries up beautifully and makes an amazing side dish, for any meal, in minutes.
So, whether you are looking to eat healthier, following Weight Watchers, Gluten-Free, KETO, or a Low-Carb diet, this is the recipe for you! And better yet, it’s easy and absolutely delicious!
If you are looking for more Easy Air Fryer Zucchini Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI CHEDDAR SAVORY MUFFINS, AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BACON CHEDDAR SCONES, AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI CRISPS, and AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI PIZZA BOATS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Grilled Zucchini
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Zest
- Salt and Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Grilled Zucchini
Start by cutting your zucchini into 1/4 to 1/3 -inch slices.
In a small bowl, toss the zucchini with olive oil, lemon zest, salt, and pepper, making sure to coat the zucchini.
Then place them on the air fryer tray or basket.
Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 7-12 minutes, flipping halfway.
Season with Salt & Black Pepper, before serving.
What Size Is Zucchini Best For Air Frying?
The truth is that you can cut your zucchini any way to make it fit in your air fryer, so whether you cut it diagonally or horizontally, it will air-fry up perfectly.
The thickness of the zucchini will ultimately determine the cooking time for the zucchini.
How Thick Should I Cut the Zucchini Before Air Frying?
If you have never cut up a zucchini before, I would recommend removing the ends at both sides.
Then you can cut the zucchini anywhere between 1/4 to 1/3 -inch slices. If you want to cut them in half, you can air fry them that way, but they will take longer to cook.
How To Store Air Fryer Grilled Zucchini
If you have any leftovers, it makes a great plate of leftovers to store, place into an airtight container, and place into the refrigerator. It will last between 2 to 3 days before getting too soggy to eat.
To Reheat: Add the refrigerated zucchini to the air fryer basket, and air fry at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, until warmed through.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Zucchini Recipes-
- AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI CHEDDAR SAVORY MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI PUMPKIN QUICK BREAD
- EASY AIR FRYER, ZUCCHINI PIZZA BITES
- AIR FRYER, ZUCCHINI FRIES
- AIR FRYER, ZUCCHINI ZOODLES (NOODLES)
- 2 medium Zucchini
- 2-3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice or lemon zest
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Optional: Other seasonings
- Start by cutting your zucchini into 1/4 to 1/3 -inch slices.
- In a small bowl, toss the zucchini with olive oil, lemon zest, salt, and pepper, making sure to coat the zucchini.
- Then place them on the air fryer tray or basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 7-12 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Season with Salt & Black Pepper before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 149mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g