Air Fryer Zucchini Foil Packets — Zucchini is a fantastic vegetable for air frying. It’s soft and cooks quickly, making it the perfect ingredient for easy packets. These zucchini foil packets are loaded with flavor from the garlic and Parmesan cheese. They make a great side dish or light main course. Plus, cleanup is a breeze – just toss everything in the trash when you’re done! Give this simple recipe a try today. You won’t be disappointed!
Everyone’s favorite grilled vegetable, zucchini, today I made in foil pockets. I love these. They are a great way to have a great and healthy side dish made in the air fryer. Today, I share one of my favorite recipes for Air Fryer Zucchini Foil Packets.
If you never have air-fried zucchini, it’s one of the best and easiest vegetables to air fry. Today, I made a simple zucchini dish, made with sliced zucchini and seasoned with basil, parsley, grated Pareamn cheese, and some lemon zest.
This is a great way to get the kids to eat. I mean, who doesn’t love eating out of a simple foil dish?
What Are Foil Packets?
In the mood for a simple, easy meal that doesn’t require any cleanup? Cook your dinner in foil packets! Foil packets are a great way to cook food without making a mess, and they’re perfect for cooks of all levels. Plus, there are endless possibilities for ingredients and flavors, so you can always come up with something new. Ready to try out this easy cooking method? Keep reading for one of my favorite air fryer foil meals!
Why Make Foil Packets in The Air Fryer?
Summertime means grilling out and enjoying the nice weather. But sometimes you don’t want to deal with the hassle of cleaning up a grill. Or maybe it’s too hot outside to cook on the grill. That’s where your air fryer comes in! You can cook all of your favorite summer recipes in your air fryer, without heating up your kitchen. These foil packets are a great way to cook food in your air fryer. They’re easy to make, and they’re perfect for busy weeknights.
Air Fryer Foil Packets
Cooks of all levels can create delicious and healthy meals with an air fryer. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make foil packets in your air fryer for a quick and easy meal. Foil packets are perfect for camping or when you want to cook a quick and easy meal without having to clean dishes. So, let’s get started!
Why Make Foil Packets in The Air Fryer
If you love to cook, then there’s a good chance you’re familiar with the air fryer. This handy kitchen appliance has gained in popularity in recent years, and for good reason – it’s an amazing way to cook food. But if you’re new to the air fryer, you may be wondering what kinds of foods you can make in it. One great option is foil packets. Here are just a few reasons why cooking food in foil packets in the air fryer is a great idea:
- Foil packets are easy to prepare – just place your ingredients inside the packet and seal it shut. No fuss required!
- They’re perfect for busy cooks – since everything is cooked in one packet, there’s hardly any cleanup!
- You can prep these ahead of time, come home and throw them into your air fryer!
What Are Air Fryer Zucchini Foil Packets
Do you have an air fryer? If not, maybe you should consider getting one – they are amazing! And if you do have one, then you know that they are perfect for making simple, healthy meals. This week, I decided to try out air fryer zucchini foil packets. The end result was delicious! Keep reading to find out how to make them yourself.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Zucchini Foil Packets
Looking for a low-carb, healthy side dish to pair with your grilled meat this summer? Look no further than air fryer zucchini foil packets! This simple recipe only requires a few ingredients and is ready in just minutes. So fire up the grill and get cooking!
- Zucchini: Use firm medium-sized zucchini.
- Seasonings/Spices: Basil, Parsley, Italian Seasoning, and Lemon Zest
- Parmesan Cheese: Adds some great flavor.
- Lemon Juice: Adds lots of flavors.
- Oil and Butters: Keeps your zucchini moist, and delicious, and helps roast up the zucchini.
How To Make Air Fryer Zucchini Foil Packets
Cut the zucchini up into 1/4 inch slices.
In a small mixing bowl, add the sliced zucchini, basil, parsley, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, and melted butter.
Place about 1/4 of the zucchini mixture into a piece of aluminum foil, and fold up the package. Repeat with the remaining foil packets. Set them into the air fryer for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Cooking Method: You can easily make this on the grill, your Blackstone, or in the oven.
- Timing: Remember every air fryer is slightly different, so check on your foil packets frequently, while they cook up!
- Season: Serve with additional seasonings, or Parmesan cheese, when you are about ready to serve these foil packets!
- Flipping: Depending on the air fryer that you are using, you may need to flip the packets, halfway during the cooking process.
How To Fold Foil Packets
Cooking food in aluminum foil packets is a great way to make a quick and healthy meal. You can use any combination of vegetables, meat, and spices that you like. Plus, the cleanup is easy since the foil packets can be thrown away once they’re empty. Here are some tips for how to fold foil packets so that your food cooks evenly.
- Determine how large your foil should be. Remember that you need to fold the foil in half.
- Add your ingredients to the center of the foil packet, and fold the aluminum foil over.
- Make sure that you close your sides, by folding them up, making your pouch leakproof. Use your hands to really create a great seal.
How To Open Foil Packs
If you’re like me, you hate having to use a fork to get your food out of those pesky foil packs. Here are a few ways to open them without using utensils.
- Rip the top off with your hands. This is the easiest method if there’s not a lot of food in the pack.
- Use scissors to cut along the top seam of the pack.
- Use a knife (or your teeth) to slit open one end of the pack and then pull it apart by hand.
- If all else fails, take it outside and use your lighter to melt the seam open!
Can I Make This Ahead Of Time?
Part of the joy in making foil packets for the air fryer is that you can assemble your packets ahead of time and have them ready when it’s time to air fry.
This means they’re perfect for everything from a cookout to or busy weekday dinner!
How Do I Store Leftovers?
If you have any leftover zucchini packets, let them cool to room temperature, and then transfer the cooked zucchini to an airtight container. The zucchini will last in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
What To Serve Air Fryer Zucchini Foil Packets With
What to serve with air fryer zucchini foil packets? A lot of things! But we’ll give you some ideas. Whether you’re looking for a main dish or something to round out the meal, we’ve got you covered. Here are some of my favorite meals to serve these zucchini packets with:
Air Fryer Beef Kabobs: Do you have an air fryer? If not, you need to get one! They are amazing for quick, healthy meals. This recipe for beef kabobs is perfect for summer grilling. The beef is marinated in a delicious mixture of herbs and spices, then grilled to perfection. Serve with your favorite side dish, and you’ll be sure to impress your guests!
Air Fryer Taco Casserole: Taco casserole is a classic comfort food dish. This version, made in the air fryer, is healthier than the traditional oven-baked version. Plus, it’s easy to make and comes together in just minutes!
Best Meat to Make In The Air Fryer: Check out these suggestions, for your next dinner!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Zucchini Foil Packets
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 3 teaspoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- Cut the zucchini up into 1/4 inch slices.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the sliced zucchini, basil, parsley, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, and melted butter.
- Place about 1/4 of the zucchini mixture into a piece of aluminum foil, and fold up the package. Repeat with the remaining foil packets. Set them into the air fryer for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Aluminum Foil