This Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Recipe is the ultimate copycat! Tender grilled chicken nuggets are made quickly in the air fryer.
Grilled Nuggets Chick-Fil-A Copycat
The first confession, I truly love these homemade low-carb Chick-Fil-A nuggets. They taste just like real Chick-Fil-A Grilled Nuggets, only better.
These grilled chicken nuggets taste like the real thing, and you can make them anytime a craving strikes!
We love chicken at our house! Here are some of our favorite go-to chicken recipes: Air Fryer Apple Bourbon Glazed Chicken Legs, Air Fryer Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken Copycat, Air Fryer Cajun Chicken Pasta, and Air Fryer Chicken Fajita Burritos.
Why You’ll Love This Grilled Nuggets Chick-Fil-A Copycat
- Super simple
- Tastes great
- Kids love them
- Keto nuggets
- Fast to cook
Low Carb Chick-Fil-A Nuggets Ingredients
- Chicken breast
- Dill pickle juice
- Heavy cream
- Garlic powder
- Celery salt
- Sweet paprika
- Black pepper
How To Make Grilled Chicken Nuggets
Step 1: Cut chicken
Dice chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Step 2: Marinate chicken
Combine pickle juice and heavy cream in a bowl. Add the keto nuggets so they can marinate for at least 30 minutes. Then, drain and dry off with a paper towel.
Step 3: Air fry nuggets
Add seasoning to chicken and coat well. Air fry at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
Note: I turned up the heat to 450 degrees on my OMNI for the last 3 minutes, but you don’t have to do this.
Serve and enjoy!
Keto Nuggets Tips
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces that are about the same size. They will cook more evenly.
- For a subtle sweetness, swap the dill pickle juice for sweet pickle juice. Yum!
- Adjust the seasonings based on your flavor preferences. Remember that adjusting the flavors won’t taste the same as the original Chick-Fil-A grilled chicken recipe!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you serve with grilled chicken nuggets?
You can serve low-carb Chick Fil A nuggets with anything you like. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Waffle Fries
- Frozen Crinkle Fries In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Cheese Fries
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
What dipping sauces go with this grilled nuggets Chick-Fil-A recipe?
- Honey Mustard
- Chick-Fil-A sauce
- Spicy Mustard
How do you save leftovers?
Place leftover keto nuggets in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
- Air Fryer
- Stainless Steel Chef’s Kitchen Knife
- Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons, Stainless Steel
- Anchor Glass Measuring Set
- Italian Olive Wood Spatula
- Locking Tongs
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Recipe (Copycat)
- 1 pound chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- I started with chicken tenderloins and cut them up into 1-inch pieces. Added them to a bowl, large enough so I could marinate the nuggets.
- Add pickle juice and heavy cream, so that all of the nuggets were covered. Let sit for about 30 minutes. Then I drained the pickle juice and heavy cream, dried them off with a paper towel.
- Added the dried chicken into the mixing bowl with the spice mixture.
- Mix well.
- Spread the coated nuggets on a greased air fryer tray or in a greased air fryer basket (spread them out, do not crowd) Set in the air fryer. And set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, check and see if the chicken is fully cooked. If not add enough time so that they are done with an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. I have an OMNI so I added 3 minutes at 450 degrees F, (broiler setting) you can omit if you don’t have a broil function on your air fryer.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer