Looking for a fun and easy way to change up your Mexican night? These Air Fryer Chicken Fajita Burritos are the perfect meal! With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious and healthy dinner that everyone will love. Plus, this recipe is perfect for leftovers – so you can easily pack them up for lunch later in the week. Give it a try today!
Just because you’re following a healthy diet, doesn’t mean you have to miss out on your favorite Mexican dishes! These easy and delicious Air Fryer Chicken Fajita Burritos will make everyone happy – even the pickiest eaters. They’re perfect for a quick and tasty weeknight dinner. Plus, they’re packed with plenty of fiber and protein to keep you feeling satisfied. Give them a try tonight!
What Are Chicken Fajita Burritos
They might seem like an odd combination but trust us: chicken fajita burritos are delicious. This easy weeknight meal combines everyone’s favorite Mexican dish with one of America’s most popular foods. Plus, it’s perfect for feeding a crowd. So if you’re looking for something a little bit different (and tasty), give these burritos a try.
Why Make Chicken Fajita Burritos In The Air Fryer
Have you ever tried making chicken fajita burritos in the air fryer? If not, you are missing out! The air fryer does a great job of cooking these burritos evenly and perfectly, without making them greasy. Plus, they come out looking pretty darn amazing if I do say so myself! Keep reading to find out how to make them yourself.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Chicken Fajita Burritos
Have you ever made a dish in your air fryer and wondered what else you could make? Well, wonder no more! In this recipe, we’ll share with you the ingredients needed for air fryer chicken fajita burritos. So, if you’re looking for a delicious and easy meal to make in your air fryer, look no further than these chicken fajita burritos! Plus, we’ll also share a few tips on how to create the perfect burrito every time!
- Boneless Chicken Breast: You can also use boneless, chicken thighs.
- Bell Peppers: Use any of your favorite colors, I love using a mix of orange, red, yellow, and green bell peppers!
- Onions: Use either white, sweet, or red onions!
- Tortillas: Use either flour or corn tortillas. Corn tortillas are great for an easy gluten-free air fryer dinner!
- Shredded Cheese: Use either Mexican, cheddar, or Colby Jack. Freshly shredded or store-bought!
- Seasonings: Ground Cumin, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Salt, and Black Pepper!
- Optional Toppings: sour cream, guacamole, jalapeno slices, etc
How To Cook Chicken Fajita Burritos In The Air Fryer
In a large mixing bowl, add the lime juice, oil, and seasonings, then add the chicken breast. Let the chicken marinade for about 20 to 30 minutes.
Brush or spray your air fryer with cooking spray. Then add your chicken to the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
Let the chicken rest for a couple of minutes, before slicing it into strips. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a small skillet, saute the pepper and onions, over medium heat, and cook until the vegetables are softened.
Assemble the burritos, by adding the chicken, and vegetables, and add your toppings! Add back the burritos to the air fryer, and cook for a couple of minutes at 350 degrees F, remove when the cheese is melted!
What’s the difference between fajitas and a burrito?
When you’re at a Mexican restaurant, do you know the difference between a fajita and a burrito? Many people think they’re the same, but there are some key differences.
The word “burrito” can refer to both a type of Mexican dish, as well as the tortilla-wrapped bread that it’s usually found. A burrito filled with meats and cheeses though sometimes contains beans or other ingredients like salsa verde (a green chile sauce). These Air Fryer Chicken Fajita Burritos are perfect for anyone who wants something satisfying but not too heavy!
Can you freeze burritos?
The delicious and satisfying taste of a burrito can be enjoyed at any time. Even better, they’re easy to make!
Simply put together your ingredients quickly before it’s too late – this will ensure that you have fresh-tasting tortillas for dinner tonight or tomorrow morning when hunger strikes again. Wrap each one in aluminum foil once everything has been assembled, then freeze until ready to eat!
For best results, let the burritos thaw in the refrigerator overnight!
How To Reheat Burritos In The Air Fryer
Do you love burritos, but hate the hassle of reheating them in the oven? Well, say goodbye to your oven woes and hello to the air fryer! In this post, we’ll show you how to reheat burritos in the air fryer so they come out nice and crispy. Plus, we’ll share a few tips on how to make sure your burritos turn out perfect every time. Read on for all the details!
- Place the burritos into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the burrito is warmed through.
How To Cook Frozen Burritos In The Air Fryer
Whether you’re short on time or just don’t feel like cooking, frozen burritos can be a lifesaver. But what happens when you don’t have an oven to cook them in? No problem! You can use your air fryer to cook frozen burritos in just minutes. Keep reading for the step-by-step instructions.
- Place the burritos into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 380 degrees F, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the burrito is warmed through.
More Air Fryer Easy Chicken Recipes
Do you love chicken but don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen? Well, air fryer chicken recipes are the perfect solution! They are simple to make and taste delicious. In this post, we will share some of our favorite easy chicken recipes that you can cook in your air fryer. So, if you’re looking for something new and exciting to try, be sure to check out these recipes!
AIR FRYER CHINESE CHICKEN FINGERS: If you love Chinese chicken fingers but hate the mess and hassle of frying them, then you’re going to love this air fryer recipe. These chicken fingers are crispy, delicious, and a lot easier to make than traditional fried chicken fingers. Plus, they’re a healthy option for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Enjoy! 🙂
AIR FRYER CHICKEN FAJITA RICE BOWL: How to make an easy, weeknight meal that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters! This AIR FRYER CHICKEN FAJITA RICE BOWL is simple to make and loaded with flavor. Plus, it’s healthy and gluten-free!
AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S SHIITAKE MUSHROOM CHICKEN: Have you ever tried Trader Joe’s Shiitake Mushroom Chicken? It’s delicious and very easy to make. In this blog post, I’ll show you how to make it in your air fryer. Enjoy!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Chicken Fajita Burritos
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large limes, juiced
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 tortillas, flour or corn
Optional Toppings: sour cream, guacamole, jalapeno slices, etc
- In a large mixing bowl, add the lime juice, oil, and seasonings, then add the chicken breast. Let the chicken marinade for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Brush or spray your air fryer with cooking spray. Then add your chicken to the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- Let the chicken rest for a couple of minutes, before slicing it into strips. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a small skillet, saute the pepper and onions, over medium heat, and cook until the vegetables are softened.
- Assemble the burritos, by adding the chicken, and vegetables, and add your toppings! Add back the burritos to the air fryer, and cook for a couple of minutes at 350 degrees F, remove when the cheese is melted!
- Air Fryer