Air Fryer Curried Chicken Sandwich — The Curried Chicken Sandwich is a light, healthy classic chicken sandwich. This recipe can be whipped up in less than 10 minutes and is filled with protein, making it the perfect post-workout meal or quick lunch! You should try it out tonight!
Your tastebuds will be delighted with this air fryer curried chicken sandwich. This recipe has less than 500 calories and packs an impressive 20 grams of protein for lunch or dinner. You’ll need only 15 minutes to make it from start to finish, and you’ll love how fast it cooks without any added fat (unless you want to add some).
The curry powder gives the chicken a robust flavor, while adding turmeric boosts its antioxidant power even more! Add crunchy coleslaw or lettuce and red onions for some great texture!
I love a great Air Fryer Sandwich, and this one does not disappoint!
Suppose you love sandwiches as much as mine. In that case, I will encourage you to try some of my favorite Air Fryer Sandwich Recipes, such as AIR FRYER SAUSAGE, PEPPERS, AND ONIONS, AIR FRYER CRAB CAKE SANDWICHES, AIR FRYER SHRIMP PO’BOY, and FROZEN CHICKEN PATTIES IN THE AIR FRYER.
What Is Curry?
Every culture has a different way of making curry, but they all have one thing in common: herbs and spices. Curry is usually a blend of flavors that include ginger, garlic, turmeric, coriander, cumin, or fenugreek.
What you’ll find in your curry depends on where it comes from. For example, in India, it may be made with coconut milk and tamarind paste, while Thai curries are often more sour than spicy. The best part about curry is that there’s no wrong way to do it- add what you like!
Curried chicken is a delicious Indian dish. It’s made with spices like turmeric, coriander, cumin, and chili powder. It makes for a great and easy air fryer dinner (pair with a plate of Instant Pot Jasmine Rice) or side salad).
Or today’s version is a Curried Chicken Sandwich, perfect in the air fryer!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Curried Chicken Sandwich
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Curry Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Sourdough Bread
- Red Onions
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Curried Chicken Sandwich
Cut your chicken breast in half the long way, so you have two thin slices of the breast.
Coat the top of each breast in curry powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper, then cook in the air fryer for 15 minutes at 360 degrees or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Allow the chicken to rest for five minutes, then place on a slice of bread with a handful of lettuce and red onion.
Serve with tzatziki sauce or your favorite condiments, and enjoy!
How To Serve:
You can either serve this as a sandwich or as an easy air fryer chicken dinner! I usually serve it with Jasmine rice or a large garden salad. It’s a healthy, Keto, low-carb, and Weight Watcher Friendly Dinner or lunch option!
More Easy Air Fryer Lunch Recipes:
- AIR FRYER SAUSAGE, PEPPERS, AND ONIONS
- AIR FRYER CRAB CAKE SANDWICHES
- EASY AIR FRYER TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT MCDONALD’S FILET-O-FISH
- AIR FRYER GRILLED CHEESE PIZZA SANDWICHES
Air Fryer Curried Chicken Sandwich
- 6 ounces chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut your chicken breast in half the long way, so you have two thin slices of the breast.
- Coat the top of each breast in curry powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Then cook in the air fryer for 15 minutes at 360 degrees F, air fryer setting, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Allow the chicken to rest for five minutes, then place on a slice of bread with a handful of lettuce and red onion.
- Serve with tzatziki sauce or your favorite condiments.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper
- Cooking Spray