Air Fryer Tyson Frozen Chicken Patties — Are you looking for a delicious, quick, and easy weeknight meal? If so, then look no further than this air fryer Tyson frozen chicken patty recipe.
With just a few minutes of prep time and minutes of cooking time in the air fryer, these tasty, crispy patties will be ready to enjoy as soon as your stomach starts growling!
Not only are they filled with protein to keep you going throughout the day, but they’re also made with simple ingredients, including bread crumbs and spices that add loads of flavor without much effort on your part.
This combination creates a heavenly crunchy exterior that pairs perfectly with the juicy interior – begging to be dipped into any variety of sauces or salads you can think up – nobody will ever suspect it came from frozen!
Tyson Chicken Patties
Tyson Chicken Patties are a product made by Tyson Foods, a large American multinational corporation that is one of the world’s largest producers of chicken, beef, and pork.
These patties are typically made from ground or chopped chicken and can be flavored with various spices and ingredients. They’re designed to be easy to prepare and often pre-cooked, so they must be heated up in the oven, air fryer, or stove.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Tyson Frozen Chicken Patties
Are you looking for an effortless way to make delicious frozen chicken patties in a fraction of the normal time it takes? Air fryers are rapidly becoming popular kitchen appliances and are perfect for helping you make easy yet delectable dishes with minimal preparation.
Today’s recipe is all about how to cook Tyson Frozen Chicken Patties through an air fryer—stressing the necessary ingredients that will be required to get these golden-brown beauties out of your appliance. So, if you’re prepared to take on an exciting journey into the world of air frying, let’s get started!
Remember the step-by-step directions and detailed ingredient list is below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page, as well as the nutritional information.
- Tyson Frozen Chicken Patties: You’ll need appropriate patties depending on how many you want to cook. Depending on size, an air fryer can typically handle 2-4 patties at a time.
- Toppings: Once your patties are cooked, you’ll want to have your favorite burger toppings ready. This could include items like lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, cheese, mayo, ketchup, mustard, or any other toppings you prefer.
- Buns: Lastly, don’t forget the burger buns! You can even toast them in the air fryer for a minute or two if you like a bit of crunch.
How To Cook Tyson Frozen Chicken Patties In Air Fryer
Tyson frozen chicken patties can be a great source of protein that is easy to prepare. Instead of baking them in the traditional oven, why not use an air fryer instead?
Cooking your Tyson frozen chicken patties in an air fryer will give you the same taste and crunch while greatly reducing cook time.
Below, you’ll learn how to cook these delicious frozen treats in your kitchen with just a few simple steps! So get ready to enjoy some guilt-free fried goodness – because we’ll show you how it’s done. Let’s dive right into cooking up crispy yet juicy Tyson chicken patties in your air fryer!
Step One: Preheat The Air Fryer
Start by preheating your air fryer to 400°F (200°C). Preheating is important in ensuring your chicken patties start cooking immediately after they enter the fryer.
Step Two: Prepare The Patties
If you’re using cooking spray, give each patty a light coating on both sides. This step is optional but can help the patties get extra crispy.
Step Three: Cook The Patties
Place the frozen patties into the air fryer basket. Make sure they are not touching or overlapping, as this can cause them to cook unevenly. Cook the patties for about 8-10 minutes.
Cook the patties for another 8-10 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C). This is the safe minimum temperature for cooking chicken.
Step Four: Serving
Once the patties are done, remove them from the air fryer and place them onto your burger buns. Add your favorite toppings and serve hot.
Pro Tips For Cooking Frozen Tyson Patties In Air Fryer
Here are some pro tips that can enhance the result of cooking frozen Tyson Patties in an air fryer:
- Don’t Overcrowd: Never overcrowd the air fryer basket. The air must circulate around each patty to ensure even cooking and crispiness. Cook in batches if you have to.
- Preheating Matters: Preheat your air fryer before adding the chicken patties. This will help to start the cooking process immediately and give your patties a good texture.
- Use a Thermometer: Always check the internal temperature of the patties to ensure they’ve reached a safe temperature of 165°F (74°C). This is especially crucial for poultry products.
- Flip the Patties: Halfway through cooking, flip the patties. While not always necessary, this can help achieve a more uniform crispness and browning on both sides of the patty.
- Adjust the Time: All air fryers are not made equal, and neither are all chicken patties. You may need to adjust the cooking time depending on the model of your air fryer and the size and thickness of your patties.
- Season to Taste: Although Tyson Chicken Patties are pre-seasoned, you can add your favorite seasonings or spices to suit your taste. Do this before cooking them for the best flavor infusion.
- Rest the Patties: Let the chicken patties rest for a minute or two after they come out of the air fryer. This allows the juices to redistribute throughout the patty.
- Bun Toasting: If you like a little crunch in your burger, consider toasting the buns in the air fryer for a minute or two after the patties are cooked.
By incorporating these pro tips, you can turn your quick meal into a gourmet experience right in the comfort of your home.
Do I need to thaw the Tyson Chicken Patties before cooking them in the air fryer?
No, there is no need to thaw the patties before cooking them in the air fryer. The beauty of air frying is that you can cook frozen food directly, saving time without compromising the taste and texture of the chicken patties.
How many Tyson Chicken Patties can I cook at once in the air fryer?
The number of patties you can cook at once depends on the size of your air fryer. However, the key point is not to overcrowd the air fryer basket to allow for even air circulation. Typically, you can cook 2-4 patties at a time for standard-sized air fryers.
What is the safe internal temperature for cooked chicken patties?
The safe internal temperature for cooked chicken is 165°F (74°C). Always use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature before consuming the chicken patties.
Can I stack the Tyson Chicken Patties in the air fryer?
No, stacking the patties will obstruct the airflow, which could result in uneven cooking. Patties should be cooked in a single layer for the best results.
Can I add seasoning to the Tyson Chicken Patties before cooking?
Yes, if desired, you can add seasoning to your patties before cooking. While Tyson Chicken Patties are pre-seasoned, adding your favorite spices can help personalize the flavor to your liking.
Can I use the air fryer to toast the buns?
Yes, the air fryer is excellent for toasting buns. After your patties are done, you can put the buns in the air fryer for 1-2 minutes until they’re toasted to your liking.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES
- AIR FRYER 2-INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER, HOMEMADE KOURABIEDES (GREEK SUGAR COOKIES)
- AIR FRYER THUMBPRINT COOKIES
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CRINKLE COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER CLASSIC CHOCOLATE WHOOPIE PIE
Air Fryer Tyson Frozen Chicken Patties
- 4 frozen Tyson Chicken Patties
- 4 hamburger buns, or brioche buns
- 4 slices lettuce
- 4 slices tomatoes
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 400°F (200°C). Preheating is important in ensuring your chicken patties start cooking immediately after they enter the fryer.
- If you're using cooking spray, give each patty a light coating on both sides. This step is optional but can help the patties get extra crispy.
- Place the frozen patties into the air fryer basket. Make sure they are not touching or overlapping, as this can cause them to cook unevenly. Cook the patties for about 8-10 minutes.
- Cook the patties for another 8-10 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C). This is the safe minimum temperature for cooking chicken.
- Once the patties are done, remove them from the air fryer and place them onto your burger buns. Add your favorite toppings and serve hot.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper, optional