Air Fryer Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are amazing! If you are looking for the perfect evening treat for the family, this is one of my favorites! Easy & absolutely delicious!
These cookies have a great rich and fudgy center, and a light coating of powdered sugar adds to their awesomeness.
If you love a great batch of cookies, this is one of my favorites. But I have been making cookies for years in my air fryer. They are so quick and come up amazing!
If you are looking for some great Air Fryer Cookie Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES, AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE, AIR FRYER EASTER BASKET COOKIE CUPS, and AIR FRYER BREAKFAST COOKIES.
Why these are the Best Crinkle Cookies:
- Easy Ingredients: Only 5 ingredients!
- Fast: Air Fryer Cookies Bake up in Minutes without waiting for preheating!
- Keep Well: These are great treats that last for days!
- Delicious: The most important reason to make cookies, they are so good!
What is a Chocolate Crinkle Cookie?
If you have never had chocolate crinkle cookies, they remind me of a cross between a cookie and a brownie! They are then rolled in powdered sugar, and they crinkle as they expand from the heat of the air fryer!
They are so good, and they are starting fudgy and warm, and by the third day, you get a crispy cookie! No going wrong there!
Ingredients In Air Fryer Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Powdered Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, pour the cake mix, oil, vanilla extract and eggs, mix well, scraping the sides for any excess cake mix that wasn’t blended in.
Use about 2 tablespoons of batter, make a small ball, and then roll that ball into the powdered sugar.
As you make them, place them onto a greased drip tray or onto a piece of parchment paper, tdpending on which type of air fyrer you own.
Place in the air fryer and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 6 minutes. (air fryer setting)
As they are done, allow them to cool on the cooking sheet, before moving them to a plate. Then continue to use up all of the batter.
How do you know when Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are done?
They are done as soon as they start to crinkle. This will take between 5 to 6 minutes with your air fryer.
Note the cookies will harden as they cool down. My advice is not to overbake them, so they are hard as rocks. As soon as you see the crinkles, remove them from the air fryer, and let them cool. And then remove them from the air fryer.
How To Store Air Fryer Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
These cookies store really well. So, to get the best results, leave them at room temperature in an airtight container. They will last for about 5 to 8 days.
You can always microwave them for a couple of seconds, if you would like to warm the up.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
These cookies freeze amazingly well. To freeze, you can either freeze the dough or freeze them after they are cooked.
To Freeze Before You Cook Them: Roll the dough into logs and then cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Wrap in saran wrap or use parchment paper to stack them. Freeze them in a freezer-safe container or a freezer bag.
To Freeze After You Cook Them: Place them onto a greased baking sheet, and place the baking sheet into the freeze, freeze until the cookies are frozen solid. And then remove the cookies and place them into a freezer bag.
How To Cook Cookies In An Air Fryer Basket
The key to cooking cookies in an air fryer basket model air fryer is to line the basket with either parchment paper or a special paper called Cookie Parchment Paper, which is amazing!
Affiliate link below:
Some Other Air Fryer Cookie Recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 box Devil’s Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable or corn oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (pure is best)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, pour the cake mix, oil, vanilla extract, and eggs, mix well, scraping the sides for any excess cake mix that wasn’t blended in.
- Use about 2 tablespoons of batter and make s small ball, then roll that ball into the powdered sugar.
- As you make them, place them onto a greased air fryer oven pan or an air fryer basket that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the air fryer oven, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 6 minutes, air fryer setting.
- As they are done, allow them to cool on the cooking sheet before moving them to a plate. Then continue to use up all of the batters.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 166mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g