Air Fryer Roasted Pear Salad is amazing! This is the perfect summertime salad, made with freshly roasted pears and served up alongside a homemade (but easy) honey mustard dressing. It’s going soon to be one of your family’s favorite recipes!
If you have been trying to eat healthier, let me tell you that air fryer roasted fruits are amazing, and this pear salad is so flavorful.
You can eat it alone or serve it alongside a healthy Air Fried Chicken Breast or a big old Air Fryer Texan-Sized Steak! Either would be amazing!
Some other great and easy air fryer fruit recipes are AIR FRYER BANANA CHIPS, AIR FRYER FRIED APPLE FRIES, EASY AIR FRYER APPLE FRIES, AIR FRYER GRILLED PINEAPPLE, AIR FRYER, BROILED BROWN SUGAR GRAPEFRUIT.
Air Fryer Roasted Pear Salad
Ingredients Need For Pear Salad:
- Mixed Greens
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Crumbled Feta
- Red Onion
- Sunflower Seeds
Ingredients Need For Honey Mustard Dressing:
- Lemon Juice
- Dijon Mustard
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Roasted Pears:
Start by cutting your pears up; nothing is better than an Air Fryer Roasted Pear. To perfectly air fryer pears, cut them in half, and then slice them into slivers, about 1/3 inch thick, depending on how you like them.
Rub them with melted butter, and air fry for a couple of minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
How To Make Air Fryer Roasted Pear Salad
In a large salad bowl, add greens, add the pear, and mix in the pomegranate seeds, feta, red onion, and sunflower seeds.
To Make The Honey Mustard Dressing: In a small bowl, mix all ingredients. Add salt and black pepper to adjust the taste.
Pour honey mustard dressing into a salad bowl. Toss all together.
Some Common Questions About Making Pear Salad-
- If prepared in advance, wait until serving time to add dressing.
- Adjust Dijon mustard to your liking. Some people like it strong, and some mild.
- Adjust honey depending on your sweet tooth
How To Choose The Best Pears For Your Roasted Pear Salad
Best to choose pear, which is sweet and just a bit juicy as well as crisp and firm enough to make a salad. Anjou and Bartlett’s pears are both great to use.
Can I Bake Or Grill The Pears, Instead Of Air Frying Them?
Baking method: Lightly grease a baking dish with butter or oil. Place halved pear and bake in a preheated oven, 400 F | 200 C and bake 20 – 30 minutes, depending on how tender you prefer.
Grill method: Quartered or sliced pear and grill on a grill pan or grilled on each side.
Some Other Cheese Options:
- Goat cheese
Some Other Vegan Cheese Options:
Some Alternatives To Honey:
- Maple syrup
- Agave nectar
- Dates paste
Other Fruits To Switch Out, Depending On Season
Some Nice Additions To The Salad:
- Pumpkin Seeds
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Fruit Recipes-
- AIR FRYER BANANA CHIPS
- EASY AIR FRYER DEHYDRATED BLUEBERRIES
- AIR FRYER FRIED APPLE FRIES
- EASY AIR FRYER APPLE FRIES
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Roasted Pear Salad
- 10 ounces leaf lettuce
- 3 large pears, crisp and firm
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup red onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice,, more if needed
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by cutting your pears up; there is nothing better than an Air Fryer Roasted Pear. To perfectly air fryer pears, cut them in half, and then slice them into slivers, about 1/3 inch thick, depending on how you like them.
- Rub them with melted butter, and air fry for a couple of minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- In a large salad bowl, add greens, add sliced pears, add in the pomegranate seeds, feta, red onion, and sunflower seeds.
- Mix well.
- Pour honey mustard dressing into a salad bowl. Toss all together.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper