Air Fryer Pineapple is the perfect summer treat. It’s sweet, juicy, and tender. The best part? No oven required! Let me show you how to air fry pineapple so you can indulge in this sweet treat.
Pineapple In Air Fryer
Air Fried Pineapple is a very simple treat that you can make for yourself and your family! Easy and absolutely delicious! Great for parties or for an easy after dinner dessert.
These air fryer pineapple rings have a simple glaze on top of it. YUM! Made with a couple of pantry staples: melted butter and honey.
Making air fryer pineapple rings can be done any time of year, and you don’t even have to break out the grill! WINNING!
Why You’ll Love Air Fryer Pineapple
- Sweet & delicious
- Family favorite
- Great any season
- Ideal party food
- Cooks in minutes
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Grilled Pineapple
When you air fry pineapple, you’ll be glad to know you only need simple ingredients!
How To Make Air Fried Pineapple
Step 1: Make the sauce
In a small bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of melted butter with 2 tablespoons of honey. Brush the mixture on the pineapple rings.
Step 2: Air fry pineapple
Place the pineapple in the air fryer and set the temperature to 250 degrees F for 5 minutes. To get that roasted flavor, increase the temperature to 400 degrees F and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Use a pastry brush. What makes this air fried pineapple stand out is the sauce! Using a pastry brush to add the sauce will give you plenty of flavor, and it’s easier to spread evenly.
- For best results, spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray before adding your pineapple to the air fryer basket.
- Canned or fresh both work. It doesn’t matter if you cut the pineapple rings yourself or if you use canned. Both work well.
- Serve with a dish of ice cream for a real treat.
Are Pineapples Good For You?
Yes! Pineapples contain bromelain, an enzyme that helps with digestion, which is why they’re so good for you. Some studies show that eating pineapples may help to relieve symptoms associated with osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis by reducing inflammation in the body.
The biggest thing to consider is what you put on the pineapple and what you serve it with. Adding lots of sugar or serving with ice cream is going to increase the calories as well.
Other Glazes For This Pineapple In Air Fryer
There are so many ways that you can dress up this air fried pineapple glaze. Another way to serve pineapple is what we refer to as Brazilian Grilled Pineapple. It is prepared the same way as this pineapple in air fryer recipe. Replace the honey with brown sugar and ground cinnamon, mix with melted butter in a bowl, then brush over the pineapple.
The cooking time and directions will not change.
- Spices: Add some spice by adding a few dashes of chili powder or cayenne powder into the honey and butter mixture.
- Coconut Juice: Brush some coconut juice on top of the pineapple before air frying it up.
Can You Reheat Grilled Pineapple?
Yes, if you want to heat up some leftover pineapple, toss it back into the air fryer and heat it until warmed through.
For best results, brush the pineapples with some melted butter before air frying!
What to Serve with Grilled Pineapple:
This air fryer recipe goes with almost anything! My kids love eating it as a quick snack, and I love serving it alongside these meals:
More Air Fryer Fruit Recipes:
- 1 pineapple, cored or not-cored, sliced into 1/2 inch rings
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and honey.
- Brush the mixture onto the sliced pineapple.
- Set the temperature to 250 degrees F for 5 minutes, air fryer setting, and then to get the roasted pineapple flavor, increase the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes.
- Brush with the honey and butter right before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 92mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 0g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.