Air Fryer Rum Soaked Pineapple — If you’re looking for a delicious and easy dessert to make in your air fryer, look no further than this Air Fryer Rum Soaked Pineapple! This sweet and tart treat is perfect for any occasion, and it’s so easy to make that you’ll want to make it again and again. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Rum Soaked Pineapple is amazing! There is nothing better for a great adult evening than some Air Fried Rum Pineapple!
With summer coming, this might be the most fabulous party food ever, and of course, you can show everyone how to work your air fryer. Then, serve these with a cocktail for a great twist!
Is there anything better than summer and fresh fruit? How about some rum-infused pineapple?
If you are looking for a family-friendly version, I have quite a few Air Fryer Fruit Recipes that the entire family can enjoy! Such as AIR FRYER GRILLED STRAWBERRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE, AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY MASCARPONE BRUSCHETTA, AIR FRYER GRILLED PEACHES, and AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Rum Soaked Pineapple
- Canned Pineapple or Fresh Pineapple
- Brown Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Nutmeg
- Ground Cloves
How To Make Air Fryer Rum Soaked Pineapple
Mix the rum, pineapple, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, and ground cloves in a large mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
Place the pineapple rings onto the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket. Set them in at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
After the 5 minutes is up, brush the marinade over the pineapple. Return to the air fryer and set the temperature at 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 3 minutes.
Other Pineapple Glazes:
While you might not be a fan of rum, I wanted to give you some variations of this, some of my favorites are:
- Honey: Use a pastry brush and brush the honey onto the pineapple.
- Spicy: Add some chili powder or cayenne pepper into the rum marinade.
- Coconut Juice: If you are a fan of coconut, add some to infuse the pineapple flavor.
Some Great Appetizers To Serve With Your Air Fryer Pineapple:
- AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES
- AIR FRYER ROASTED PEAR SALAD
- EASY AIR FRYER BANANA CHIPS
- AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED SCALLOPS
- EASY AIR FRYER RANCH ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- AIR FRYER PIZZA POCKETS
- AIR FRYER CHEESE CURDS
- 15 ounces canned pineapple
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix the rum, pineapple, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, and ground cloves in a large mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Place the pineapple rings onto the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket. Set them in at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- After the 5 minutes is up, brush the marinade over the pineapple. Return to the air fryer and set the temperature at 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 3 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 134Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.