Air Fryer Broiled Brown Sugar Grapefruit is there anything better, than starting off a summer morning wtih some fresh grapefruit?
This is such a classic breakfast, my mother used to make these when I was a small child. The only difference was that she prepared them in the broiler, today, I tried them in the air fryer, and they were better than hers, sorry mom!
And what is best, you can have them done in under 5 minutes, so talk about an easy morning (but healthy) breakfast!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Fruit Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES, AIR FRYER GRILLED PEACHES, AIR FRYER GRILLED STRAWBERRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE, and AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY MASCARPONE BRUSCHETTA.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Broiled Brown Sugar Grapefruit
- Grapefruit, White, Pink, Red or Yellow
- Brown Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Broiled Brown Sugar Grapefruit
Start by cutting your grapefruit in half horizontally.
Rub brown sugar on top of the grapefruit. Set the grapefruit into the air fryer basket or tray. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 to 8 minutes.
- This recipe will work in any air fryer, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and other air fryer basket and oven models.
- Do not crowd the air fryer basket; otherwise, the grapefruit will not cook all the way through.
- You can add some melted butter on top, which will really help to caramelize the brown sugar.
- I love to serve this with fresh mint, upon serving.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Fruit Recipes:
- AIR FRYER GRILLED PEACHES
- AIR FRYER ROASTED PEAR SALAD
- EASY AIR FRYER BANANA CHIPS
- AIR FRYER, GRILLED WATERMELON WITH LIME AND MINT
- AIR FRYER CANNED BROWN SUGAR GRILLED PINEAPPLE
- EASY AIR FRYER RUM SOAKED PINEAPPLE
- 2 grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Start by cutting your grapefruit in half.
- Rub brown sugar on top of the grapefruit.
- Set the grapefruit into the air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 73Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.