This is such a classic breakfast, my mother used to make these when I was a small child. The only difference was that she prepared them in the broiler, today, I tried them in the air fryer, and they were better than hers, sorry mom!
And what is best, you can have them done in under 5 minutes, so talk about an easy morning (but healthy) breakfast, here is all you need to know,
Rub brown sugar all over the top. it will blend in nicely with the juice from the grapefruit.
Place the grapefruit on to the air fryer basket or tray.
Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
Here are the items used in this recipe:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Instant Pot, Omni Air Fryer (NOW AVAILABLE AT AMAZON)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
This is such an easy recipe. it’s a great way to start of any breakfast. A little brown sugar goes a long way.
- 2 grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Start by cutting your grapefruit in half.
- Rub brown sugar on top of the grapefruit.
- Set the grapefruit into the air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!