Air Fryer Oven Roasted Peanuts — You love peanuts, but you don’t want to put them in the oven. You have a busy schedule and can’t stand the idea of babysitting your peanuts for hours on end. What do you do? You air fryer roast those little suckers! They are perfectly roasted and ready to be served as a snack or tossed into a salad bowl in minutes. No-fuss, no muss – just deliciousness!
Peanuts are an excellent snack for any time of day. They also have many health benefits, including being high in protein, minerals, and fiber.
This recipe is easy to make with just three ingredients: salt, pepper, and oil. An excellent way to add flavor is by using different spices such as curry powder or chili powder. You can also use roasted garlic or even cayenne pepper if you’re feeling adventurous!
The possibilities are endless when it comes to flavoring your peanuts! There’s no need to worry about the mess because this recipe is all done in one pan, and there’s minimal clean-up involved afterward. Plus, roasting them gives them an irresistible crunchy texture that will keep you coming back for more!
So, grab some peanuts and head to your air fryer! This will soon be one of your favorite Air Fryer Snack Recipes!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Snack Recipes, some of my favorite recipes are AIR FRYER PIZZA, AIR FRYER STUFFED MINI PEPPERS, AIR FRYER TURKEY CROQUETTES, and AIR FRYER CRANBERRY BRIE CANAPES.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE…
- Some much cheaper than store-bought
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Oven Roasted Peanuts
How To Make Air Fryer Oven Roasted Peanuts
Spread the peanuts in a single layer in your air fryer basket or on your air fryer tray. Set the temperature to 250 degrees F for 10 minutes. (air fryer setting)
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- For best results, shake the basket several times as the peanuts roast up.
- You can use any type of seasoning that you want, including cajun, cayenne, and paprika. Sea salt is the best salt to use on these peanuts.
- Since every air fryer is slightly different, remember to check on your peanuts as they roast up.
- If you want a sweet peanut, add some granulated sugar on top.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model, and the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and Mealthy Lid. The timing will vary slightly.
How To Store Air Fryer Oven Roasted Peanuts
Store any roasted peanuts that you do not consume in an airtight container, and they will last for 3 to 5 days.
More Air Fryer Snack Recipes:
- AIR FRYER STUFFED MINI PEPPERS
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY GOAT CHEESE EMPANADAS
- EASY AIR FRYER SCALLOPS WITH GARLIC PESTO SAUCE
- CRISPY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER TURKEY CROQUETTES
- AIR FRYER ITALIAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- 2 cups raw peanuts
- (salt is optional)
- Spread the peanuts in a single layer in your air fryer basket or on your air fryer tray.
- Set the temperature to 250 degrees F for 10 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 414Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 6gSugar: 3gProtein: 19g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.