This is a really easy recipe and way to roast any nut, this did really well with almonds, cashews and regular old planters dry-roasted, the seasonings add a great flavor, but not overwhelming to the peanuts, so you still get the nice nuttiness as you eat them.
Here’s how to do them,
Hasselback Potato Slicing Rack, make perfect potatoes.
Great for making sure all of the food you prepare is safe.
This is my favorite thing, I have purchased since, I have had my air fryer. It has saved me tons of money.
Don’t Forget To Pin–
This is a really healthy and quick snack to make, wtih the help of your air fryer. The mixed nuts have a great flavor, feel free to switch or add any spices that you have on hand. This recipe is very versatile.
- 2 cups mixed nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, cashews, etc.)
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tesapoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, add the peanuts.
- In a small ramekin, add the olive oil and spices and mix well.
- Pour the olive oil and spice mixture over the mixed nuts.
- Stir to coat the mixed nuts, making sure all of them have some oil on them, so they get roasted, in the air fryer.
- Spread the nuts onto the air fryer tray or basket.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: how to roast pecans in air fryer street nuts air fryer air fryer recipe for roasted almonds air fryer roasted cashews toasted walnuts air fryer can i toast pecans in an air fryer air fryer toasted pecans air fryer cinnamon almonds