Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Pecans — Air fryer pumpkin spice pecans are a quick and easy snack that is perfect for the fall season. These pecans are coated in a sweet and spicy mixture of pumpkin spice, sugar, and cinnamon, then cooked in the air fryer until they are crispy and golden brown. Serve them as a snack or add them to your favorite fall salad for a little extra flavor. Either way, these Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Pecans are sure to be a hit!
Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Pecans are the perfect fall snack! These crispy, crunchy pecans are coated in a sweet and spicy pumpkin spice seasoning and then cooked to perfection in the air fryer. They are a great addition to any fall party or gathering and are also perfect for snacking on at home. Best of all, they’re super easy to make – just toss the pecans in the seasoning, air fry, and enjoy!
Why Roast Pecans In The Air Fryer?
Roasting nuts in the air fryer is a quick and easy way to bring out their flavor and make them extra crispy. Unlike oven-roasting, which can leave nuts unevenly cooked, the air fryer circulates hot air evenly around the food, resulting in perfectly roasted pecans every time.
In addition, the air fryer doesn’t heat up your kitchen the way an oven does, making it a great option for summertime roasting. Finally, roasting pecans in the air fryer is a healthy way to cook them, as it doesn’t require any oil or butter. So if you’re looking for a delicious, hassle-free way to enjoy roasted pecans, be sure to give air fryer roasting a try!
Why You Will Love These Pumpkin-Spiced Pecans
These pumpkin-spiced pecans are the perfect fall treat! They are roasted to perfection and then coated in a sweet, spicy glaze. The flavor is amazing, and they are so addicting! I love to eat them by the handful or use them as a topping on my oatmeal or yogurt.
They are also great in trail mix or as a festive garnish on your holiday desserts. These pecans will become a new favorite! Why not try them today? You’ll be so glad you did!
Ingredients Needed For Roasted Pumpkin Spiced Pecans
Roasted pumpkin spiced pecans are a delicious and healthy snack. They are packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Pecans are also a good source of fiber and protein. To make roasted pumpkin spiced pecans, you will need the following ingredients:
- Pecans: You can use store-brand, Fisher Nuts, Costco, or Trader Joe’s.
- Brown Sugar or Granulated Sugar: The molasses helps flavor these pecans, creating a tremendous sweet flavor!
- Honey: Adds some great sweetness and compliments the pecans!
- Vanilla Extract: For the best flavor, use pure vanilla extract
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: Homemade or store-bought
- Ground Cinnamon
How To Cook Air Fried Pumpkin Spice Pecans
Preheat the air fryer to 350℉ and line the tray with foil before placing it in the basket. Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined. Make sure the sugar blend gets in all of the nooks and grooves of the pecans.
Pour the nut mixture into the preheated air fryer basket and cook for 3 minutes. Give the basket a shake and cook for 2-3 minutes longer or until the nuts are shiny and fragrant.
Pour out on a parchment or Silpat-lined baking tray and let cool for at least 15 minutes. They will harden as they cool.
Serve as a snack with fresh fruit and cheese or as a crunchy addition to a salad.
Tips For The Best Air Fried Roasted Pecans
It’s that time of year again when the weather starts to cool down, and the holidays are just around the corner. That can only mean one thing…time for roasted pecans! Roasted pecans are a holiday tradition in many families, but they can be enjoyed any time of year. If you’ve never had air-fried roasted pecans, you’re in for a treat. They are so easy to make and come out nice and crispy. Plus, they have a fraction of the fat and calories of traditional roasted pecans. Here are a few tips to help you make the best air-fried roasted pecans:
- Start with fresh, plump pecans. Older, drier pecans will not roast up as well.
- Spread the pecans in an even layer on the air fryer basket. This will help them cook evenly.
- Be careful not to overcrowd the basket. If your air fryer is on the small side, you may need to cook the pecans in batches.
- Season the pecans with salt, pepper, and cayenne before cooking. This will give them a delicious flavor boost.
- Check the pecans frequently during cooking and give them a good shake every few minutes. This will help them cook evenly and prevent burning.
- Let the roasted pecans cool entirely before storing them in an airtight container. Otherwise, they will become soggy.
Follow these tips, and you’ll have perfect air-fried roasted pecans every time!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I eat these warm or cold?
The pecans should be completely cooled before you eat them. The sugar is boiling, so please do not attempt to eat them straight out of the air fryer.
How should I store the candied pecans?
Store the cooled pecans in an airtight container or a mason jar for up to a week for maximum freshness.
Ways to use pumpkin spiced pecans
Pumpkin spiced pecans are a great way to add a seasonal flair to your favorite dishes. Here are a few ways to use them:
-Top off a fall salad with a handful of pumpkin spiced pecans for a touch of sweetness and crunch.
-Add them to a bowl of oatmeal or yogurt for a nutrient-rich breakfast.
-Use them as a garnish for roasted vegetables or baked goods.
-Make a quick and easy snack by pairing them with cheese and crackers.
-Incorporate them into a trail mix for an energy-boosting snack on the go.
-Chop them up and use them as a topping for ice cream or pies.
No matter how you enjoy them, pumpkin-spiced pecans are a delicious way to celebrate the season.
More Air Fryer Roasted Nut Recipes
More Air Fryer Roasted Nut Recipes The air fryer is one of the most versatile appliances in the kitchen, and it’s perfect for quick and easy snacks. Roasted nuts are one of my favorite things to make in the air fryer.
They’re a healthy snack packed with flavor and only take a few minutes to cook. I’ve experimented with various nuts and spices and created three recipes sure to please any palate.
For a sweet and spicy snack, try my honey sriracha roasted peanuts. The honey adds sweetness, while the sriracha gives them a little kick. My cinnamon sugar roasted almonds are perfect if you like things on the sweeter side. The cinnamon sugar coating gives them a crispy exterior reminiscent of candied nuts.
And for those who like their nuts savory, my rosemary Parmesan roasted cashews are the way to go. The rosemary and Parmesan add depth of flavor, while the air fryer gives them a nice crispy texture. No matter which recipe you choose, you’re sure to enjoy these delicious air fryer roasted nuts.
Don’t Forget To Pin Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Pecans
Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Pecans
- 2 1/2 cups pecans, raw, halves
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the air fryer to 350℉ and line the tray with foil before placing it in the basket. Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined. Make sure the sugar blend gets in all of the nooks and grooves of the pecans.
- Pour the nut mixture into the preheated air fryer basket and cook for 3 minutes. Give the basket a shake and cook for 2-3 minutes longer or until the nuts are shiny and fragrant.
- Pour out on a parchment or Silpat-lined baking tray and let cool for at least 15 minutes. They will harden as they cool.
- Serve as a snack with fresh fruit and cheese or as a crunchy addition to a salad.
- Air Fryer