Air Fryer Salted Peanuts — Cooks are always looking for new and exciting recipes to try out in their kitchens. If you’re looking for a new snack to try, why not give air fryer salted peanuts a go? They’re easy to make and delicious. Plus, they’re a healthy alternative to other snacks like potato chips or candy bars. So what are you waiting for? Try out this recipe today!
Do you love peanuts? How about salty, crunchy peanuts? If you said yes to both of those questions, then you’ll love this air fryer salted peanuts recipe! It’s so easy to make and is the perfect snack for any occasion. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover peanuts you may have. Give it a try today!
Today, I made a small batch of Air Fryer Salted Peanuts for a snack. They are straightforward to make, and they are amazing.
Roasted peanuts have many names, including parched peanuts, and they are delicious, no matter what you call them. They make a speedy snack. Roasted in the air fryer and toasted with just a little bit of olive oil and salt, these will soon be one of your go-to snacks.
My husband has always loved roasted peanuts; I think that is because he grew up in Ohio, and the local baseball team, had a peanut factory across the street. And all of the Cleveland Indians game served hot peanuts. No, matter what the reason, they are easy to make and make for a nutritious snack.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Salted Peanuts
- 1 cup of peanuts, any type
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
How To Make Air Fryer Salted Peanuts
- Pour your peanuts into an air fryer-safe container and then add the olive oil and salt, mix well.
- Set the time for 10 minutes at 285 degrees F; after the time is up, add another 5 minutes and set the temperature to 320 degrees F.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BOSTON BROWN BREAD
- AIR FRYER HOMEMADE PIZZA ROLLS
- EASY AIR FRYER COPYCAT DUNKIN DONUTS MAPLE BACON CROISSANTS
- AIR FRYER MAPLE BACON DIP
- AIR FRYER PERUVIAN LOMO SALTADO
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Salted Peanuts
- 1 cup peanuts, any type
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pour your peanuts into an air fryer safe container and then add the olive oil and salt, mix well.
- Set the time for 10 minutes at 285 degrees F, after the time is up, add another 5 minutes and set the temperature to 320 degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoY!
- Air Fryer