Air Fryer Thai Chicken Salad — I like to make this Thai chicken salad in my air fryer. The chicken is tender and crispy and glazed with a sweet and spicy sauce. It’s easy to make; you need to cook up your chicken in the air fryer, shred and mix! This creates a fantastic make-ahead meal!
You’re always on the go, but you still want to eat healthily. That’s why I’m sharing this recipe for Thai Chicken Salad, made with shredded chicken right from your Air Fryer. It only takes 15 minutes, and it’s loaded with flavor! You can also make your dressing or use store-bought. I included my favorite Thair dressing, which is fantastic!
Our Latest Air Fryer Recipe and Video:
What Is Thai Chicken Salad?
The Thai chicken salad is a spicy dish that can be enjoyed as an appetizer, entrée, or side dish. The ingredients are simple, and you can make this an easy KETO and low-carb friendly lunch or dinner.
Thai chicken salad is a beautiful meal that you can make in minutes. It’s simple, quick, and easy to make with ingredients from your local grocery store. And best of all, it’s healthy! This recipe makes four servings, so you’ll have plenty of leftovers for tomorrow or a potluck party later on in the week.
Its delicious flavor comes from a very simple Thai Peanut Dressing.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Thai Chicken Salad
How To Make Air Fryer Thai Chicken Salad
Empty contents of broccoli slaw into a large bowl. Add the shredded chicken, cucumber, green onions, peanuts, and red bell pepper. Toss ingredients to combine.
How To Make Thai Peanut Butter Dressing
In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro if desired.
What Kind of Chicken Should I Use To Make My Chicken Salad?
When it comes to chicken salad, you should know a few things before you start cooking. Today, I used a simple boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked in the air fryer, and then shredded it. (Recipe Here)
The other options would be to use a store-bought Rotisserie Chicken and shred that. My family is partial to Costco’s Famous $4.99 Rotisserie Chickens, and this makes for a great way to use the leftovers.
Do I Have To Use Pre-Shredded Broccoli Slaw?
No, today, I used pre-shredded broccoli slaw because it’s an easy and low-carb-friendly option. But you can also use your feel free to shred your broccoli, or cabbage, or a combination of the two.
You can find the pre-bagged, pre-shredded broccoli slaw in the produce department, near the bagged salads.
How Long Does Air Fryer Thai Chicken Salad Last In the Refrigerator?
This is a dish that is best served fresh. It will result in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days after making it. For best results, place the leftover Thai Chicken Salad in an airtight container.
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes:
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN PARMIGIANA
- AIR FRYER SHREDDED CHICKEN
- EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN SANDWICH (CHICK-FIL-A COPYCAT)
- AIR FRYER STARBUCKS COPYCAT PROTEIN BOXES
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S FROZEN MANDARIN ORANGE CHICKEN
Air Fryer Thai Chicken Salad
- 16 ounces pre-shredded broccoli slaw
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or avacado oil
- 3 tablespoons white viengar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar or sugar susbitute
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoons chopped cilantro to garnish
- Empty contents of broccoli slaw into a large bowl. Add the shredded chicken, cucumber, green onions, peanuts, and red bell pepper. Toss ingredients to combine.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro if desired.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer