Air fryer pork tenderloin, this is one of the best-roasted meats, I have had thus far in the air fryer. If you love pork chops, you will absolutely love pork tenderloin. Pork tenderloin is the most tender part of the pig meat, hence the name.
The first question to ask, yourself before purchasing and air frying this piece of meat.
What Exactly Is Pork Tenderloin
The piece of meat that is referred to as pork tenderloin is found in the hip to the shoulder of the pig, it is found in the loin region. It is a relatively lean piece of meat, especially from the pig. Nowadays they are so popular, you can literally buy them pre-seasoned right in the meat case, at your local grocery store.
Buying A Pork Tenderloin
When you are at the grocery store and looking for a great piece of pork tenderloin to purchase always look fora pinkish, almost red piece of meat.
The meat will last about 2-3 days in the refrigerator, if you don’t use it, just freeze the package of meat.
Tips for Cooking A Pork Tenderloin in the Air Fryer
The best thing to do is to take the meat out at least 30 minutes, before air frying. This will bring the meat up to room temperature, which ensures that the meat more evenly cooks.
Start with a hot air fryer, it will give the meat a great sear. If you do not have a preheat function on your air fryer, simply set the temperature and then let the air fryer run empty for 5-10 minutes. Just be careful, when you add your meat to the basket, as the air fryer will be HOT.
The internal temperature should reach 145 degrees F. So, pull out your meat thermometer and check the temperature. As each air fryer is different and the thickness of the pork tenderloin will both determine the exact time for your pork tenderloin. The only accurate way to tell if your meat is done is to use a meat thermometer.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Pork Recipes–
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Some Helpful Tools In Air Frying Pork–
ThermoPro TP-16 Large LCD Digital Cooking Food Meat Smoker Oven Kitchen BBQ Grill Thermometer Clock Timer with Stainless Steel Probe
This is a very easy meal and absolutely delicious, it was a nice and moist, totally great crust on it, which just added an extra level of flavor, absolutely loved it. As did my family
- 1 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin (see picture)
- This is the tenderloin I purchased it: It already had a great dry rub on it, for honey chipotle.
- Place it I a cooking pan, I didn’t add anything to the pan, other than the pork tenderloin.
- Set it in the air fryer oven or basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees for 30 minutes. About halfway during the cooking time, flip the meat, so all sides become cooked evenly.
- Check the internal temperature, once it reaches: 145 degrees F, remove. Let rest for about 10 minutes before you cut into it. That will allow the juices to settle inside.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!