Air Fryer Pork Rib Tips are amazing. They are so flavorful and tender. They are perfect for any weekend or weeknight meal, and truthfully they are so good.
My husband is from Cleveland, and every year they would have a rib festival. My youngest son seemed to get the rib yearning from him. In Philadelphia, when we moved here, we checked out the rib restaurants in the area, and they’re amazing. But I love making food at home, and the air fryer does an amazing job at making ribs.
If you wonder about making ribs or hesitant, let me tell you, ribs in the air fryer are amazing. The meat comes out amazingly tender, and you can tell the meat falls off the bone.
How to make Ribs in an Air Fryer or Air Fryer Pork Rib Tips
Whether making ribs or today’s rib adventure, Air Fryer Pork Rib Tips. The first thing to do is to prepare them.
For Pork Riblets, this means cutting them (if not already cut) into 1 to 2-inch pieces. Riblets usually come prepacked at your grocery store. It not ask your local butcher shop or ask your meat department.
Usually, the membrane is removed. If not remove, that will make it easier to cut. Cut your riblet up, then place them into the air fryer basket.
Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 4 to 6 minutes. (air fryer setting) Then place the riblets into the air fryer basket. Either side, for about 10 minutes, shaking the basket frequently.
When the ribs are fully cooked, remove them from the air fryer basket.
Using a pair of tongs toss in your favorite BBQ sauce.
Place the covered BBQ Ribs back into the air fryer for about 4 to 6 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, air fryer setting.
Allow for the ribs to rest for a few minutes, before serving.
Looking For Even More Air Fryer Recipes-
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT KFC FRIED CHICKEN
- AIR FRYER WENDY’S SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH
- EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN CORDON BLEU
- AIR FRYER CHINESE SPARE RIBS
- AIR FRYER PORK CHOPS
These ribs are great served with these recipes:
- AIR FRYER BACON-WRAPPED CORN ON THE COB
- AIR FRYER BAKED POTATO
- SIMPLE AIR FRYER CURRY ROASTED POTATOES
- 3 pounds pork rib tips
- 2 cups any BBQ Sauce
- Start by cutting the riblets into 1 to 2-inch pieces.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fyrer setting, for about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Set your riblets into the air fyrer basket for 10 minutes, shaking the basket frequently.
- When the ribs are fully cooked, remove them from the air fryer basket.
- Using a pair of tongs toss in your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Place the covered BBQ Ribs back into the air fryer for about 4 to 6 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, air fryer setting.
- Allow for the ribs to rest for a few minutes, before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!