Air Fryer Green Beans — Do you love the taste of green beans but not the work involved in preparing them? If so, you need to try air frying them! Air frying is a great way to cook Green beans quickly and easily. You only need a small amount of oil, and they come out crispy and delicious. Plus, air frying is a healthy cooking method that doesn’t produce as much smoke as other methods. So give it a try and see how easy it is to make perfect green beans every time!
The best way to make roasted green beans is in the air fryer. It only takes about ten minutes, and they come out perfectly crunchy, not soggy as you would expect from cooking them on your stovetop or oven.
If that’s not enough reason alone for wanting some this Sunday night, I don’t know what else can get people excited around here! Serve with bacon bits added for extra flavor, and these are so good that they will soon be one of your favorite Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes!
Check Out Our Latest Air Fryer Recipe and Video!
What’s better than a crisp and delicious summer side dish? Not much! Air frying green beans are as easy as it gets, with no need for deep-frying or heating the kitchen. You can also use your air fryer to roast vegetables like peppers; they’ll come out soft on the inside and deliciously browned around their edges (not to mention easier cleanup).
What Is An Air Fryer?
An air fryer is a small appliance that cooks food by circulating hot air around it. The resulting heat cooks the food, similar to how an oven does but uses less energy. Air fryers are a great option if you cook healthier meals without giving up flavor or texture. They come at various sizes and prices, so there’s sure to be one that fits your needs. They cook everything from Air Fryer Green Beans to Air Fryer Cheese Danish!
Why Air Fry Green Beans?
Have you ever tried air frying green beans? If not, you’re missing out! Air frying is a great way to cook vegetables without using oil. And it’s healthy, too – unlike deep-frying, which can be high in fat. So why not give air frying a try? You’ll love the results!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Green Beans
- Fresh Green Beans: Either use French green beans or regular green beans. I love garden green beans for this recipe.
- Sesame Oil: I love the seasonings, but you can also use olive oil or other high heat oil.
- Soy Sauce
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Minced Garlic
- Seasonings: Red Pepper Flakes add some great heat to the dish.
- Optional: Bacon
How to Air Fry Green Beans
- Start by cutting the ends off the green beans. I use kitchen shears.
- Just cut the ends off.
- Trim them off, and I put them into a large as I cut mine I place them into the bowl, washing the green beans after.
- Meanwhile, mix the sesame oil, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the green beans. Mix well.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting
- Set your timer for 6 minutes.
- At about 3 minutes, use your tongs and toss them around.
- Check one after 6 minutes; if it is tender, remove. If not, add another couple of minutes.
How Long to Cook the Green Beans
The perfect time to give them a soft texture with crunch is 6-9 minutes. If you want crispy green beans, cook them longer, rememebr to watch the green beans as they cook up, becuase they will go from coooked to burnt in minutes.
What To Serve With Air Fryer Green Beans
Cooking with an air fryer is a great way to make healthy, delicious food without all the added oil. One of our favorite air fryer recipes is green beans. But what goes well with green beans? Here are some ideas to get you started!
- AIR FRYER, TASTY HAM AND CHEESE SANDWICH
- EASY AIR FRYER, CLASSIC GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
- AIR FRYER CHICAGO-STYLE PORK CHOP SANDWICHES
- AIR FRYER SOUTHERN FRIED SQUASH
- EASY AIR FRYER SQUASH (SUMMER SQUASH/YELLOW SQUASH)
- TIKTOK AIR FRYER PASTA CHIPS
- AIR FRYER SOUTHERN-STYLE CHICKEN TENDERS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Do you love green beans but don't love how fatty they can be? Well, have no fear! The air fryer is here to help. With this nifty little appliance, you can cook up your green beans without all the added oil. And the best part? They still come out crispy and delicious. So if you're looking for a healthier way to enjoy your favorite vegetable, check out this air fryer green beans recipe. You won't regret it!
- 1 pound green beans
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 slices bacon cooked and diced
Start by cutting the ends off the green beans. I use kitchen shears.
Just cut the ends off.
Trim them all. As I cut mine off, I put them into a large bowl, which I wash the green beans after.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the sesame oil, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes.
Pour the sauce over the green beans. Mix well.
Set the temperature to 400 degrees F.
Set your time for 6 minutes.
At about 3 minutes, use your tongs and toss them around.
Check one after 6 minutes; if it is tender, remove. If not, add another couple of minutes. Toss with cooked bacon.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!