Note: Affiliate links may be included in this post
Now, I’m not a complicated gal. If you met me in real life, you would see that.
I’m working on a new title for my blog. But meanwhile, I’m a homeschool mom, that loves to cook.
I also have some VERY picky eaters in my house. So, my meals tend to be quick.
I would love to go back to the olden days, where I would cook all day and the kids would sit down and enjoy it. But, I don’t think I”m quite there yet!
Meanwhile, I have two Instant Pots, which I am having fun with!
I usually write one a day, so if you want to follow me, I’m at
If you have a request or want to share your recipe. I would love to hear from you!
- 2 bunches of fresh carrots, peeled and diced. (alternatively use a bag of baby carrots, the largest size, I think it's 32 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- Place all of the ingredients into the Instant Pot.
- Mix all of the ingredients together, so that the carrots have seasoning.
- Then add the lid. Make sure it's set to the sealed position.
- Set the manual time for 4 minutes.
- Let it naturally release, when it's done.
- Then open the lid, mix everything together.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!