Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is one of my son’s favorite recipes. Ever, since he got braces, he needs me to cook his favorite treat, before he eats them. This has a ton of flavor and it’s couldn’t be easier to make. Since, it needs to peeling or chopping this is one of my go-to side dishes, for the hectic week.
So, the next time you are at the grocery store, pick up a bag of baby carrots, some honey, and ginger, and make this one of your go-to side dishes, during the week, you will not be disappointed.
Add the baby carrots to your Instant Pot
Set your time to manual high pressure for 2 minutes, make sure the vent is sealed and do a quick release.
Drain, I added 2 tablespoons of honey and then pressed the saute button, and added some herbs.
I find that using the saute function, gives the carrots a better coloring and more flavor.
Kitchen Items Used:
- 1 bag of baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of water
- Cut the carrots into slices.
- Add them to the Instant Pot, then add the honey, ginger, salt, and pepper, mix well.
- Then pour the water in.
- Add the lid and set the valve to sealed.
- Press the manual high pressure for 2 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Pour into a serving bowl, and serve.